sunderland

JH

Guest palnese

The better manager won them the game. Fair play.

Though I hate them even more now, but I really don't. All the hate is going to Pardew.

You can't hate Sunderland. Not going to talk about being classier here but we lost fair and square. It's rough days for you guys over there but we are still one point ahead of them and that's what REALLY matters.

Guest firetotheworks

They were honestly no better than Reading, who also took advantage of how plan-less we are under this fraud.

We've got an office mackem and tomorrow I'm just going to say "fair enough" - I reckon everyone else will too. He's got that to give him a little chubby every day for the next 4 months at least. We've got to look after the culturally disenfranchised in society, haven't we? Tbh I was starting to feel like a bully just for supporting the better team, now he'll feel like he can contribute to the football debate without curling up under his desk in the foetal position and crying.

When he starts getting cocky I'll gently remind him it was three lucky shots in the corner and Cissé was never offside, like. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

You can't hate Sunderland. Not going to talk about being classier here but we lost fair and square. It's rough days for you guys over there but we are still one point ahead of them and that's what REALLY matters.

Unless you're being facetious,  please don't say things like that and refer to us as 'we'. It has no basis in reality.

They were honestly no better than Reading, who also took advantage of how plan-less we are under this fraud.

That's the hard part to swallow. It's not like they are a good team, they were better because it was clear it meant more to their players than ours.

Sessegnon was very good. He dropped in between the lines and we couldn't track him, he was also finding pockets of space (wasn't hard) and being direct, running at our fragile defence.

Graham was decent, he held the ball up well and put himself about. Shame he's a little traitor cunt.

Other than those two they were just well organised, actually wanted to win the fucking game and executed their game plan. I'm still sure they wouldn't have won if we had a good manager. But that hasn't been the case for a while now. They deserved it.

Unless you're being facetious,  please don't say things like that and refer to us as 'we'. It has no basis in reality.

What I meant and have been saying is that those Newcastle fans who meet Mackems every day will get stick (that's what I meant with rough days). It's rough for everyone in the club in terms of football and has been this season, but I was refering to the every day life and the 'banter'.

Guest firetotheworks

What I meant and have been saying is that those Newcastle fans who meet Mackems every day will get stick (that's what I meant with rough days). It's rough for everyone in the club in terms of football and has been this season, but I was refering to the every day life and the 'banter'.

Ah okay. It won't work like that though.

Ah okay. It won't work like that though.

:thup:

i have some contract work in Sunderland, and Ive never let on Im a Toon fan, said nothing and bit my tongue after recent wins when I wanted to laugh in their faces, what a wise descision that was. :lol:

Feel really sorry for you lads (and lasses) up there. The most I will get tomorrow is the same knobhead who supports Man U but always starts his conversations "I don't like Newcastle but.." giving me stick about losing the derby and even the thought of that is pissing me off.

Mirror image performance to those early O'Neill ones. Set up to counter, break forward and score from range. They played it smart today, we really didn't. It'll go tits up with him like it did the last one, there's an element of unknown in their favour right now.

We can mock their manager all we want, but at the end of the day, he's turning this into one the best days in mackem history.

I know which of the two managers I would have.

Nah, this is one game (one f***ing horrible, s**** game) but I wouldn't want some fascist t*** like PDC managing us for the sake of a win and bragging rights.

Agreed.

Agreed. Getting them psyched up and pushing in this game is no indication of him, I fully expected the mental b****** to be able to do that. I think this game coming up was a big part of his appointment.

Let them enjoy it, it's tragic how few times they get any joy. That was the 24th derby since I've been following (I.e. since I was 5) and it's my 4th defeat. (and the main reason there hasn't been more games is them being a division down). Think how long they've had their text messages and post saved in drafts :lol:

Pretty pleased that I'll be shut away in a room for almost the entire of the week with 2 fellas who are flying in today from Nigeria. And the only abuse I've had thus far is from 2 mackem women via Facebook.