sunderland

JH

Let them yap on all they want,  They never learn do they. 

We have had this since the season we went down,  They have a chip on their shoulders,  They think they are better than they are,    They have improved their team from last season,  but they fail to grasp that they finished 20 points behind us last season for a reason,  We are the better team all round.

I am fully confident that the mackems will be as cocky as ever (Obviously we know they have nothing to be cocky about)  It will all come to a head in October,  and  we will beat them again in their flat pack sess pool of a stadium yet again.  Keep the faith !!!

We have had this since the 70s,  They have a chip on their shoulders,  They think they are better than they are,   

fyp.

We have had this since the 70s,  They have a chip on their shoulders,  They think they are better than they are,   

fyp.

Aye true i suppose,  Though no Internet trolls in the 70's/80's. 

Guest BooBoo

Got a feeling this week will see them fapping harder than ever as they get another two or three signings in whilst we get no bugger.

Got a feeling this week will see them fapping harder than ever as they get another two or three signings in whilst we get no bugger.

dont panic- that would still leave them a fair way behind us.

Keep the faith man !!!!  For every Adam Johnson and Fletcher they bring in, we have Ben Arfa and Cisse ... vastly superior players to anything they have bought, or likely to buy.

They seriously think they'll get Dempsey?

Mental, hasn't Demp said he wants European football?  :lol:

He wanted Champions League football... But when Jol pointed out Liverpool weren't in the CL I think his aspirations became more realistic...

Guest Wally_McFool

Cant believe we are 'bricking it' again. I hate this feeling of living in constant fear of them.

I'm "bricking it" like fuck, me!

:cheesy:

He wanted Champions League football... But when Jol pointed out Liverpool weren't in the CL I think his aspirations became more realistic...

He was apparently offered over 100k per week at Liverpool,  amazing how quickly it can turn a players head. He's now fked up as Liverpool are being reported to the FA for tapping up so will back out of a move,  He has burnt his bridges with Fulham,  None of the top 6 playing in Europe want him,  which probably leaves the Mackems. Some step up for the lad eh :/

He was apparently offered over 100k per week at Liverpool,  amazing how quickly it can turn a players head. He's now fked up as Liverpool are being reported to the FA for tapping up so will back out of a move,  He has burnt his bridges with Fulham,  None of the top 6 playing in Europe want him,  which probably leaves the Mackems. Some step up for the lad eh :/

why will liverpool back out because they've been reported ?

why will liverpool back out because they've been reported ?

Just a feeling,  could be wrong

Guest bimpy474

The morons on RTG really think they can sign Llorente and Dempsey. :idiot2:

Yes, indeed a Man City reserve and a Championship striker, i can see why Llorente and Clunt would want to join them in the swamp.

Don't understand why really, obviously our signings have been good but probably only one of Brown/O'shea/Cuellar would get in their side along with AJ, Sess and possibly McClean.

Not sure which bit of that is funniest. Probably the first bit.

Don't understand why really, obviously our signings have been good but probably only one of Brown/O'shea/Cuellar would get in their side along with AJ, Sess and possibly McClean.

Love it when they start doing the 'how many of our players would get in Newcastle's side' thing again, it's always funny as owt. Cuellar, O'Shea and Brown ffs, their collective age must be about a hundred.

Love it when they start doing the 'how many of our players would get in Newcastle's side' thing again, it's always funny as owt. Cuellar, O'Shea and Brown ffs, their collective age must be about a hundred.

its almost aways a min of 6/11 of them :lol:

Dempsey is signing for them tomorrow btw. Pretty much confirmed from what ive heard.

Annoying to say it like but Dempsey and Johnson are fucking good signings for anyone thats outside the top 4, I'd if been delighted had we signed them.

Is Dempsey really that good though? Last season was his only really good season and hes 27?

He has been quality for a while imo, last season was the first where he really scored a lot of goals though.