sunderland

JH

Rarely I post what the mongs on RTG have to say but think if anything proves our dominance over them it's this post;

Seriously where do you start with "them lot", here's a list

The Gullet~Shearer rainy on-the-bench saga,

The We Love Bobby...although we sacked him saga,

The 2-1 matches,

The Taylor "oh i've been shot!" senario,

The Taylor/Malbrangue -yet another False Pen Saga,

MrJoe (Roy) Kinnear - filth-mouth press saga,

The Messiah part 1 (Keegan),

The Messiah part 2 (Shearer-relegation),

Agent Ashley,

The "Cockney Mafia" hokey cokey clan,

The Yellow strip fiasco,

The Black Cat on the Newcastle strip senario,

The Chris Hughton Sacking Saga,

The Pardew Tenerife Austin Powers-gate saga,

The Pardew Childish MoN Slag match saga,

The Pardew Push on Fourth official saga,

Sod it, I'm getting bored now..!!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=725187&page=6#ixzz24VjIDP38

Talk about scraping the barrel  :lol:

Rarely I post what the mongs on RTG have to say but think if anything proves our dominance over them it's this post;

Seriously where do you start with "them lot", here's a list

The Gullet~Shearer rainy on-the-bench saga,

The We Love Bobby...although we sacked him saga,

The 2-1 matches,

The Taylor "oh i've been shot!" senario,

The Taylor/Malbrangue -yet another False Pen Saga,

MrJoe (Roy) Kinnear - filth-mouth press saga,

The Messiah part 1 (Keegan),

The Messiah part 2 (Shearer-relegation),

Agent Ashley,

The "Cockney Mafia" hokey cokey clan,

The Yellow strip fiasco,

The Black Cat on the Newcastle strip senario,

The Chris Hughton Sacking Saga,

The Pardew Tenerife Austin Powers-gate saga,

The Pardew Childish MoN Slag match saga,

The Pardew Push on Fourth official saga,

Sod it, I'm getting bored now..!!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=725187&page=6#ixzz24VjIDP38

Talk about scraping the barrel  :lol:

They can make an itemized list of all of our mishaps in the last 20 years.  Would be nigh on impossible vice versa given the overwhelming data collection.

My dad told me this afternoon that O'Neill said something about Fletcher not being as tall as he thought despite having just spent a cool £14m on him :lol: he was taking the piss... right?

I heard that on the radio on my way home.

My dad told me this afternoon that O'Neill said something about Fletcher not being as tall as he thought despite having just spent a cool £14m on him :lol: he was taking the piss... right?

Tbf MoNg was jumping up and down at the time, really hard to judge in motion.

Johnson's a great signing for them, I do really rate him. Fletcher's ok but as has been mentioned Gyan, Bent, Jones, Cisse were probably better and they didn't kick on with any of those.

Wouldn't say I was green with envy but Fartin' O'Squeal has made a couple of decent (if very overpriced signings)

I'd be really interested to know the reasoning behind Johnson's decision.

The default request for players these days is to play at the highest level possible (International, Europe etc). I'd be interested to know why he's chosen Sunderland over say Liverpool or Spurs (if they were genuinely in for him). It's hardly like there is a new revolution going on at Sunderland.

Is is just a case of being close to home being his top priority ?

The default request for players these days is to play at the highest level possible (International, Europe etc). I'd be interested to know why he's chosen Sunderland over say Liverpool or Spurs (if they were genuinely in for him). It's hardly like there is a new revolution going on at Sunderland.

That and actually playing games I would imagine - he's done a lot of bench time for a young player, at Sunderland he knows that if he's fit, he plays.

Maybe it is money orientated but I'd guess he was on more at Man City?

To be fair to him he may have based his decision on play time? With the added bonus he is close to home. He's going to be a big fish at Sunderland possibly seen as their biggest player. It will be a decent shop window for him. If he plays week in week out and does well at Sunderland then the interest from Champions League will be more concrete. At his age he needs to be playing week in week out and as long as he is fit that's what will be happening at Sunderland.

Guest neesy111

Maybe it is money orientated but I'd guess he was on more at Man City?

To be fair to him he may have based his decision on play time? With the added bonus he is close to home. He's going to be a big fish at Sunderland possibly seen as their biggest player. It will be a decent shop window for him. If he plays week in week out and does well at Sunderland then the interest from Champions League will be more concrete. At his age he needs to be playing week in week out and as long as he is fit that's what will be happening at Sunderland.

Him and Mancini didn't get on too well as well.

Guest neesy111

Twitter status from a friend:

mdon874: you don't get hangovers from a #partywithmarty...

its like being on holiday when you wake up you're still buzzing!!

#safc #hawaythelads

:facepalm:

they go really overboard at a couple of signings. but what really amuses me is that they assume without doubt they will be a success and improve thier league position, no thought for previous signings like flo, bent, jones, gyan, or that they could struggle to settle, form can suffer. nope not at sunderland , sign a couple players, climb a few league places- simples.

At the end of the day they've made what are totally predictable Arty Ziff signings.  British based, and through necessity to get them to play in the dump, overpriced and on hugely inflated salaries.

Fletcher is an OK forward but with too many relegations on his CV and Johnson can be brilliant on occasions but is  ultimately an "itty-bitty" player with questionable attitude who has become used to getting paid for doing very little. Our present player recruitment team wouldn't have touched either with a barge pole.

I don't see any significant leap forward in their prospects/progress with these two players on board but really start to wonder how a club with such a low matchday turnover (free tickets etc) can sustain it's manager's spending policy in the longer term.

No doubt they are now going to hammer us in the derby matches (see previous season's August macum bravado - yawn)

In Keano Brucie Marty we trust. FTM.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=725098&page=2

It's as if they have absolutely no collective memory or experience whatsoever. Make one or two new signings and their immediate thought is 'can't wait to stuff the mags! FTM! 9-1! 43! hahahalolflrol scumville!  9-1! FTM!'

:llorente?:

:okay:

They'll be spitting bile if Johnson doesn't get much change out of Santon. I rate Johnson but he's exactly the type of player Santon can play against as he's very quick and strong on his right foot when wingers cut inside.

At the end of the day they've made what are totally predictable Arty Ziff signings.  British based, and through necessity to get them to play in the dump, overpriced and on hugely inflated salaries.

Fletcher is an OK forward but with too many relegations on his CV and Johnson can be brilliant on occasions but is  ultimately an "itty-bitty" player with questionable attitude who has become used to getting paid for doing very little. Our present player recruitment team wouldn't have touched either with a barge pole.

I don't see any significant leap forward in their prospects/progress with these two players on board but really start to wonder how a club with such a low matchday turnover (free tickets etc) can sustain it's manager's spending policy in the longer term.

No doubt they are now going to hammer us in the derby matches (see previous season's August macum bravado - yawn)

In Keano Brucie Marty we trust. FTM.

It's still going to plan and as we though it would. They'll have a good spell, trouble the top half and maybe even flirt with an outside chance of Europa League qualification. Then Marty will leave when there's no more money and they'll sink like a stone and take ages to recover.