sunderland

JH

I can really identify tbh, because when Lee Clark signed for the mackems I hoped he did really well there because he was a Wallsend lad like me.

Did I fuck. :lol:

:lol: That's completely different. They're your local rivals. Of course you wouldn't give a shit.

The Newcastle v Sunderland thing doesn't really mean as much to me.

I understand it's like Yankees v Mets or something, but it's not like Dempsey left us to play for them. That would be totally different.

Fuck sake Mike, get back in the NFL thread before you embarrass yourself.

'before' :yao:

Just trying to spare the guy's feelings. :lol:

Some basic fucking shit here Mike, how long you been on this board?

:lol: You know that I understand rivalries, man. You more than anyone. You post in the US threads.

But there are Newcastle fans all over the world now, and you have to understand that the stuff that means a lot to you won't mean a lot to some of the foreigners.

:lol: I remember typing this shit before.

I can empathize, but most of the time the Sunderland stuff is just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Your hatred of them is hilarious, but if Dempsey goes there, I'll look out for their results and hope he does well while they stay mid-bottom of the league.

You dimwit. :lol:

You honestly think I care that much about Sunderland? I've never met a Mackem in my life. We didn't have Sunderland fans over here until a few years ago and, knowing what I know now, I mostly just feel bad for them when I hear that's who they support.

But once you sign up to serve the black and white then you take on everything that comes with it. James McClean? Hope he turns out to be absolute shite. John O'Shea? Hate the guy now.

We're part of war that never ends Michael, it may not be our war but when that inbred Mackem comes at you with his weaponised cheesy chips do you think he sees that apathy in your eyes? No, he only sees the black and white stripes, and it's fight with your brothers or die on your own.

So soldier the fuck up, you pussy.

Not worried at all about who they sign. We have a better team/squad than them and as we've seen before, no matter what they try or who they try to sign they always end up with egg on their face while we get the better of them.

If Dempsey indeed is signing for that lot, they'll have proper annihilated any upper wage cap. Also, surely that would mean the end of Sessegnon. If that's the case, I don't think they've done particularly well.

If Dempsey indeed is signing for that lot, they'll have proper annihilated any upper wage cap. Also, surely that would mean the end of Sessegnon. If that's the case, I don't think they've done particularly well.

:lol:

He is striking to get out of Fulham to join... Sunderland.

Guest BooBoo

Let's not be blinded by rivalry. If Sunderland sign Dempsey on top of Cuellar, Saha, Fletcher and Johnson then it represents a very good window for them. They've shown ambition, backed the manager and strengthened. As it stands they've closed the gap. They won't break top six but they've realised where they're weak and done something about it. I wish we would do likewise.

Two good signings for Sunderland in a footballing sense as they're definitely miles miles better than what they've got - however I do wonder a little about how their finances are going to cope with around £25 million on those two with their wages also.  Seems very Martin O'Neill at Villa to me.

Let's not be blinded by rivalry. If Sunderland sign Dempsey on top of Cuellar, Saha, Fletcher and Johnson then it represents a very good window for them. They've shown ambition, backed the manager and strengthened. As it stands they've closed the gap. They won't break top six but they've realised where they're weak and fine something about it. I wish we would do likewise.

Don´t be silly :lol:

Two good signings for Sunderland in a footballing sense as they're definitely miles miles better than what they've got - however I do wonder a little about how their finances are going to cope with around £25 million on those two with their wages also.  Seems very Martin O'Neill at Villa to me.

Artie and Ellis will be a long way away when the shit finally hits.

Let's not be blinded by rivalry. If Sunderland sign Dempsey on top of Cuellar, Saha, Fletcher and Johnson then it represents a very good window for them. They've shown ambition, backed the manager and strengthened. As it stands they've closed the gap. They won't break top six but they've realised where they're weak and fine something about it. I wish we would do likewise.

Don´t be silly :lol:

What?

I also think that strengthening the positions we're weak in would be a good thing, crazily enough.

Guest BooBoo

Of course Sunderland have been unimaginative in their deals but bottom line is they'll have a much better team than last year. We can't say the same, yet.

Fletcher

Sessegnon      Dempsey      Johnson

is a pretty tasty front four unfortunately.

a hell of a lot better than seb larsson, that pockmarked irish lad, frazier campbell and craig gardner.

Guest BooBoo

Of course Sunderland have been unimaginative in their deals but bottom line is they'll have a much better team than last year. We can't say the same, yet.

cheer up mate.

I'm cushty. It's just daft people trying to play down the mackems signings, it's generally the sort of spin that they usually put on our players

Fletcher

a hell of a lot better than seb larsson, that pockmarked irish lad, frazier campbell and craig gardner.

That'll never happen, though.

cheer up mate.

I'm cushty. It's just daft people trying to play down the mackems signings, it's generally the sort of spin that they usually put on our players

thats fair comment tbh.

Fletcher

That'll never happen, though.

?

seems to be pretty close to be honest

You dimwit. :lol:

You honestly think I care that much about Sunderland? I've never met a Mackem in my life. We didn't have Sunderland fans over here until a few years ago and, knowing what I know now, I mostly just feel bad for them when I hear that's who they support.

But once you sign up to serve the black and white then you take on everything that comes with it. James McClean? Hope he turns out to be absolute shite. John O'Shea? Hate the guy now.

We're part of war that never ends Michael, it may not be our war but when that inbred Mackem comes at you with his weaponised cheesy chips do you think he sees that apathy in your eyes? No, he only sees the black and white stripes, and it's fight with your brothers or die on your own.

So soldier the fuck up, you pussy.

:lol: Nah, fuck that. I'm not going to hate American players because they play for teams that are rivals of my team.

I chose Newcastle. I'll learn the history and realize who the rivals are and enjoy those wins a bit more and lament the losses a bit harder, but I'm not going to turn my back on some shit that I am for something that I chose.

If Dempsey going to Sunderland makes the US team better, I hope he goes. It'd be great if he went to Rome, though. That would be way better.