sunderland

JH

You dimwit. :lol:

You honestly think I care that much about Sunderland? I've never met a Mackem in my life. We didn't have Sunderland fans over here until a few years ago and, knowing what I know now, I mostly just feel bad for them when I hear that's who they support.

But once you sign up to serve the black and white then you take on everything that comes with it. James McClean? Hope he turns out to be absolute shite. John O'Shea? Hate the guy now.

We're part of war that never ends Michael, it may not be our war but when that inbred Mackem comes at you with his weaponised cheesy chips do you think he sees that apathy in your eyes? No, he only sees the black and white stripes, and it's fight with your brothers or die on your own.

So soldier the fuck up, you pussy.

:lol: Nah, fuck that. I'm not going to hate American players because they play for teams that are rivals of my team.

I chose Newcastle. I'll learn the history and realize who the rivals are and enjoy those wins a bit more and lament the losses a bit harder, but I'm not going to turn my back on some shit that I am for something that I chose.

If Dempsey going to Sunderland makes the US team better, I hope he goes. It'd be great if he went to Rome, though. That would be way better.

Scum. 

Sub-human scum

You honestly think I care that much about Sunderland? I've never met a Mackem in my life. We didn't have Sunderland fans over here until a few years ago and, knowing what I know now, I mostly just feel bad for them when I hear that's who they support.

But once you sign up to serve the black and white then you take on everything that comes with it. James McClean? Hope he turns out to be absolute shite. John O'Shea? Hate the guy now.

We're part of war that never ends Michael, it may not be our war but when that inbred Mackem comes at you with his weaponised cheesy chips do you think he sees that apathy in your eyes? No, he only sees the black and white stripes, and it's fight with your brothers or die on your own.

:lol: Nah, fuck that. I'm not going to hate American players because they play for teams that are rivals of my team.

I chose Newcastle. I'll learn the history and realize who the rivals are and enjoy those wins a bit more and lament the losses a bit harder, but I'm not going to turn my back on some shit that I am for something that I chose.

If Dempsey going to Sunderland makes the US team better, I hope he goes. It'd be great if he went to Rome, though. That would be way better.

Any player who signs for Sunderland ends up becoming at least 50% worse after they realise who they've signed for and slowly give up the will to train hard/play well/live.

Guest neesy111

Where's this Dempsey talk coming from? is there actually any legitimate sources indicating they might actually get him or just rumours?

I've went searching the net when I heard this earlier and saw 2 stories on Google News both from blogs.

*Read this post in the voice George Snr. from Arrested Development*

I'm saying you fake it you idiot, I mean how much more obvious can I be? You want me to make a big post in capital letters saying 'JUST PRETEND TO HATE THEM WHILE ON HERE AND BE SECRETLY HAPPY WHEN HE DOES WELL'. I mean come on Michael, take your head out of your ass here.

Where's this Dempsey talk coming from? is there actually any legitimate sources indicating they might actually get him or just rumours?

No. Taylor Twellman claimed a medical was happening today after retweeting it from "Agent_ITK"

I'm saying you fake it you idiot, I mean how much more obvious can I be? You want me to make a big post in capital letters saying 'JUST PRETEND TO HATE THEM WHILE ON HERE AND BE SECRETLY HAPPY WHEN HE DOES WELL'. I mean come on Michael, take your head out of your ass here.

http://i.imgur.com/csXQZ.jpg

"Fuck you Dempsey! Hope you stub your toe at 3am, you mackem prick!"

Mike's honesty wins :clap:

Fletcher

Sessegnon      Dempsey      Johnson

is a pretty tasty front four unfortunately.

a hell of a lot better than seb larsson, that pockmarked irish lad, frazier campbell and craig gardner.

That'll never happen, though.

?

seems to be pretty close to be honest

It does. Hate to say it but I'm worried about facing that front 4.