sunderland

JH

Unlikely to happen but surely the FA can fine them for not having a surface fit to play on, especially as it's been caused by the fact they didn't lay the turf until the last minute so they could cash in on concerts?

I'm a few miles away from the SoL and it hasn't rained for over an our now. Drying up quite nicely.

Considering everyone was already there (or on the way), couldn't they have just delayed kick-off by an hour? Don't they have forecasts in Sunderland?

Debacle really. Weather has been wet but by no means extraordinary.

If they have drainage/infrastructure problems they should have made a decision earlier to save inconveniencing fans travelling long distances.

Quite embarrassing all in all and it makes you wonder how much they knew in advance about the state of the new pitch/drainage issues etc.

Unlikely to happen but surely the FA can fine them for not having a surface fit to play on, especially as it's been caused by the fact they didn't lay the turf until the last minute so they could cash in on concerts?

I'm a few miles away from the SoL and it hasn't rained for over an our now. Drying up quite nicely.

Considering everyone was already there (or on the way), couldn't they have just delayed kick-off by an hour? Don't they have forecasts in Sunderland?

and miss out on being able to use Johnson in a rescheduled game?!

Don't they have forecasts in Sunderland?

They do, the forecast is bleak... every fucking day!

.....but they have more sun tanning shops than anywhere else in the world and as half the population live in them it really doesn't matter what the weather is like outside.

Haven't been in this thread for a while, am I right to assume the following has happened:

- They've finally signed Fletcher for an over-inflated price.

- Their game got postponed yesterday because the SoL is shite.

Have they signed McGeady yet? Is Johnson signing? So many questions...

Haven't been in this thread for a while, am I right to assume the following has happened:

- Their game got postponed yesterday because the SoL is s****.

Johnson signed already and they are going to challenge for top 6 now..

- Their game got postponed yesterday because the SoL is s****.

Johnson signed already and they are going to challenge for top 6 now..

Oh so it did happen? They've got a good player there tbf...

Surely it would be easier to check news outlets and not this thread for their news?

It's got to the point where I don't really check the news outlets anymore. This forum is where I get all my football news really.