sunderland

JH

Watching MOTD at the weekend, when i noticed an ad at the SOS saying something like "Newcastle international airport. Your airport." Oh no it's not.

What about the mackems at the derby, singing "Newcastle's a s**thole. I wanna go home". In reality they choose to spend half of their lives in Newcastle.

Watching MOTD at the weekend, when i noticed an ad at the SOS saying something like "Newcastle international airport. Your airport." Oh no it's not.

What about the mackems at the derby, singing "Newcastle's a s**thole. I wanna go home". In reality they choose to spend half of their lives in Newcastle.

They own the airport man. Said so on RTG.

Ponteland ftw/tbh. FTM.

Woolsington ftw/tbh. FTM.

FYP

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2114944/Britains-drink-death-capital-How-people-die-alcohol-Sunderland-else.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#socialLinks

:whistle:

Isn't this just what's known as 'Natural Law'.  Nature will find a way to remove undesirables from the gene pool so stupid people with access to cheap alcohol are genetically pre-programmed to drink themselves to death. 

Isn't nature beautiful sometimes?

Guest Roger Kint

So if they win on Saturday they win the FA Cup right?

Stupid mag kernnnt they have already won it FTM. NETD!

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Have you seen the advert for the mackems at the airport, saying something like 'there's not just one team here'.

:lol: nah, surely not..poidh

I do believe it says "not everything in life is black and white"

Daft cunts

Made even better with the text "everything in life" actually being black and white

yeah, I'd have mentioned that at some point in the design process

The thought of "design process" in Sunderland

:yao:

Guest Haris Vuckic

''Everything In life is black and white'

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--1aEmJ1Iyk4/SIcE60RVa2I/AAAAAAAAAJ8/ppiOFK9-Pow/s1600/freud.JPG