sunderland

JH

Keegans a fucknut man get off your high horse you c***s.

One of the first posts I read on here were from you advocating Ryan Taylor as player of the season,  so your lack of respect for KK doesnt really surprise me..at all

I liked you until you dismissed my Ryan Taylor post. Now I just think you're an unintelligent buffoon.

FYP

Pardon?

Guest BooBoo

He even bought sweets for the tatty dressed homeless ragamuffins round the back of the Gallowgate.

You don't half lay it on thick HTT, everyone's just yanking your chain. KKs still very well thought of and rightly so.

Guest Howaythetoon

Isn't Heza like 17 or something and was banned from the toon ultras for being too big a mong for even them?!

Sorry if mistaken.

Love that there's someone that takes heza seriously. Awesome. :lol:

Waits for Anderson to pop in and crack up that people thought he was a reporter. :lol: :lol: Creases me every time getting reminded of that.

:lol: :lol: It was fucking brilliant mind, still cracks me up.

Guest Howaythetoon

He even bought sweets for the tatty dressed homeless ragamuffins round the back of the Gallowgate.

You don't half lay it on thick HTT, everyone's just yanking your chain. KKs still very well thought of and rightly so.

Bollocks, many clearly have no respect or appreciation for the man and mock whenever they can. I lay it on thick because I find it incredible that the equiverlent of Beckham in his time, i.e. one of the world's best paid footballers and most famous, would dip into his own hard earned cash to pay for things his club should be paying for. This from a man who is apparently greedy and selfish. KK went beyond the call od duty when it came to NUFC.

Isn't Heza like 17 or something and was banned from the toon ultras for being too big a mong for even them?!

Sorry if mistaken.

HTT you remind me of a 3 legged dog trying to take a s***. Squated over on your one crooked hind leg and shaking with fury as you fail to get your s*** on the forum floor. Take a chill pill babes and eat some more pedigree chum. Soon your bowels will overflow and spill your s*** in a more formal way.  :love:

Guest VegasToon

Sorry if mistaken.

I thought he coach for a little time for the NY Red Bulls.

Waits for Anderson to pop in and crack up that people thought he was a reporter. :lol: :lol: Creases me every time getting reminded of that.

:lol: :lol: It was f***ing brilliant mind, still cracks me up.

I'm doing a piece on Ba soon if you wanna see it? The headline is "This Ba is no goalscoring Black sheep" and its about how his goal tally is so high.

:lol: :lol: It was fucking brilliant mind, still cracks me up.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,70504.msg3273084.html#msg3273084

:fishing:

:celb1: :celb1: :celb1:

Muppets.

I can barely spell my name never mind being a journalist.

:lol: :lol:

I'd forgot about it tbh, shame, was deserving of at least a nomination for something in the awards. :lol:

Sorry if mistaken.

HTT you remind me of a 3 legged dog trying to take a s***. Squated over on your one crooked hind leg and shaking with fury as you fail to get your s*** on the forum floor. Take a chill pill babes and eat some more pedigree chum. Soon your bowels will overflow and spill your s*** in a more formal way.  :love:

:lol: :lol: It was f***ing brilliant mind, still cracks me up.

I'm doing a piece on Ba soon if you wanna see it? The headline is "This Ba is no goalscoring Black sheep" and its about how his goal tally is so high.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The place would be a duller place without you, that's for sure.

Guest firetotheworks

It makes me feel old when people don't understand the importance of Keegan in our history. His biggest influence only began 20 years ago as well. That's well within the realms of doing your homework before spouting nonsense about him. It's criminally lazy tbh.

It's not so much what he did for us as what he did. I'm sure had he took someone else from the position we were in and had them in Europe 2 seasons later via league placing I'd be saying the same about him as I do now. I didn't have to support cloughs teams to recognise what he brought to them and for all Keegan was no clough he was much more than some on here think.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I wonder if people ignore or perhaps stopped caring when he went to Fulham and Man City and revived those teams too.