sunderland

JH

great stuff from brummie, save for one thing.  can no-one see sunderland getting into the top 8?  i think that could be the one to bite a few on the arse, as safc could well manage 8th next year.  after all, what did we need last year for 8th in our first season up, 2 more points?

great stuff from brummie, save for one thing.  can no-one see sunderland getting into the top 8?  i think that could be the one to bite a few on the arse, as safc could well manage 8th next year.  after all, what did we need last year for 8th in our first season up, 2 more points?

Typo I said he wouldn't get them "about eighth" it should have been "above eighth".

Typo I said he wouldn't get them "about eighth" it should have been "above eighth". 

fair play.  i think marty's party has a little while to run just yet, whilst agreeing with you on his methods and shortcomings.  i wouldnt be too surprised to see a close thing between safc and nufc for best league position next season, before the problems we can all see with long contracts for players like brown and oshea, and the need to replace them before they leave, kick in

Guest johnson293

what happened to all those threads on smb counting the points down till the unavoidable overtaking of us, and trip to Wembley :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They will have been deleted or at the very least, locked.

Brummies post has found its way onto RTG.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=690044

I love how the completely missed the point of Brummie's post. Surely that forum is just a load of Newcastle fans taking the piss. Its not real. It just can't be. Human evolution moved past this stage thousands of years ago. There's no way mankind can reach these lows, its not true, its impossible.