sunderland

JH

Is anyone else getting f*cking sick of the back-slapping attitude the mackems are adopting recently? Every online comment/facebook status seems inordinately proud of s*** performances normal fans would try to sweep under the carpet.

Outclassed in derby? “Really proud of the lads today, mags rattled, FTM”

Throw away 2 goal lead in last 4 minutes? “Really proud of the lads today, outstanding performance, FTM”

Take part in what has widely been lauded as one of the worst televised matches of the entire season and a ‘war of attrition’ by the BBC? “Really proud of the lads today, bring on next season, FTM”

Its like not getting roundly arse-f***ed is now cause for celebration. Easily-pleased mediocre twats.

Is anyone else getting f*cking sick of the back-slapping attitude the mackems are adopting recently? Every online comment/facebook status seems inordinately proud of s*** performances normal fans would try to sweep under the carpet.

Throw away 2 goal lead in last 4 minutes? “Really proud of the lads today, outstanding performance, FTM”

Take part in what has widely been lauded as one of the worst televised matches of the entire season and a ‘war of attrition’ by the BBC? “Really proud of the lads today, bring on next season, FTM”

Its like not getting roundly arse-f***ed is now cause for celebration. Easily-pleased mediocre twats.

Rattled.

It's Saint MON complex isn't it? Just like at the bindippers it requires reality to slap them in the face for them to even start contemplating everything may not be rosy.

Paxton and Wireside united:

Default Re: Your's sincerely, a Bitter Villa Fan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterplan View Post

I don't believe you're a Sunderland supporter.

Sorry but I just don't.

I'm watching you like a fucking hawk.

"Martin O'Neill's saying get forward we can nick it here"

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=690044&page=3#ixzz1rTnlBagl

Paxton and Wireside united:

Default Re: Your's sincerely, a Bitter Villa Fan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterplan View Post

I don't believe you're a Sunderland supporter.

Sorry but I just don't.

I'm watching you like a f***ing hawk.

"Martin O'Neill's saying get forward we can nick it here"

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=690044&page=3#ixzz1rTnlBagl

never heard of that one. black hawk,red tailed haws,harris hawk, but never a fucking hawk. must be indigenous to wearside. i'll bet it's more of a scavenger.

I was all for another mackem, here. I thought he was getting a good but fair roasting (although some of it was OTT).

But seeing that...I think he should be banned and then flogged in front of his family :lol:

Come on, surely he's just going for a wind up- knowing full well that someone from here would spot it.

Probably...but I'm all for a wind up and banter with a rival fan. Wireside was great in his last few weeks/months.

Complete meltdown and it was fun to ttp :D

But f*** him (Paxton) if he's bitching about this place. I sussed Randy Savage right off but Paxton was a little more palatable :lol:

Randy Savage didn't really cause any bother here tbf. (Completely different persona on RTG, it has to be said).

RTG seems a lot more ready to put up with us than we are of them and that doesn't reflect too well on this place, so what if some mackem wants to defend their corner, they should be free to do it.

RTG seems a lot more ready to put up with us than we are of them and that doesn't reflect too well on this place, so what if some mackem wants to defend their corner, they should be free to do it.

Mackem kernt.

kind of agree with you.  Was out all day yesterday, and cba to trawl through various threads now, what did Paxton say/do to get himself a ban?

kind of agree with you.  Was out all day yesterday, and cba to trawl through various threads now, what did Paxton say/do to get himself a ban?

wasn't a ban really, just 24hrs to think about stuff (i think). he made some potentially libelous claim about ex players of ours. more thick as anything wording and believing the NotW and making his own jump in the story than anything really malicious.

Mag signs up there and is on the wind up, he just fits right in with all the other idiots. Mag signs up for some decent discussion, he'll be one of the best posters of the board (see midds).

Mackem signs up here on the wind up will be found out straight away, and rightly humiliated. Mackem signing up for some decent discussion and he's still likely to not be a better poster than Christmas Tree.

I agree with that but the 3 we've had haven't exactly been the best posters:

Wireside - Epic meltdown and major bell end.

Randy Savage - Schizophrenic who had one personality on here and another on RTG. Fucked off on his own accord.

Paxton - Posts libellous comments about our ex-players.

Mag signs up there and is on the wind up, he just fits right in with all the other idiots. Mag signs up for some decent discussion, he'll be one of the best posters of the board (see midds).

Mackem signs up here on the wind up will be found out straight away, and rightly humiliated. Mackem signing up for some decent discussion and he's still likely to not be a better poster than Christmas Tree.

theres a few mags on there who aren't as 'polite' as midds even then, it's easier to be a mag on there as we've had the upper hand for best part of 40yrs, if we need to ban mackems just for being mackems then it doesn't say much about us.