sunderland

JH

Guest Haris Vuckic
I love the way they emphasize the #FTM bit as well, quite ironic when they can't type anything without putting 'SMB' on the end of it.

What rubbish.

SMB.

Guest Roger Kint

I love the way they emphasize the #FTM bit as well, quite ironic when they can't type anything without putting 'SMB' on the end of it.

What rubbish.

FIOS.

FYP Mag Kernt!

Guest Haris Vuckic

That ''Sess'' thread is class like.

They really are mental, the rest of country & continent wouldn't even need to think twice in a ''Sess'' vs Hatem debate.

Stephane Sessegnon is the best player at either of the two clubs. He'd get in ahead of all their players on current form except cisse.

;D ;D ;D

smb

Guest Haris Vuckic

They've gone into overdrive since we've started doing well, they really thought they were due a period of dominance when we went down, they thought it was going to be their 'Keegan Era' or better whilst fuck up after fuck up occurred at SJP.

Tbf i'd be the same if Sunderland were in our position (wanting Chelsea to win), and I can fully understand their recent bitterness. Imagine if Sunderland were in with an excellent chance of reaching the Champions League man, it would be f***ing horrible :lol:

i'm trying, i really am and i have a very good imagination but some things are just too far fetched.

They've gone into overdrive since we've started doing well, they really thought they were due a period of dominance when we went down, they thought it was going to be their 'Keegan Era' or better whilst fuck up after fuck up occurred at SJP.

I tell you mate we've got a lot to thank Niall Quinn for.

They could so easily have pulled away from us if he hadn't been in charge of managerial appointments/contracts/sanctioning player recruitment etc.

Amazingly, though not really for macums come to think of it, he's somewhere between legend and god like status down there.

We should be thankful really, no set of fans are blessed with such a set of dimwit retards for rivals in the way we are.

first post guys, I've been a lurker for ages now but had to finally chip in on this mighty thread:

Mackem logic says finishing top six doesnt make you a top six side:

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/140105-Silk-Purse-from-a-Sow-s-Ear/page2

Welcome, what's that forum like?

Cheers

Not606, its a decent forum actually, lots of the peeps who used to post on the old BBC 606 forums.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Noun:

marra (plural marras)

(Geordie, West Cumbrian, informal) A friend, pal, buddy, mate.

Cheers marra!

first post guys, I've been a lurker for ages now but had to finally chip in on this mighty thread:

Mackem logic says finishing top six doesnt make you a top six side:

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/140105-Silk-Purse-from-a-Sow-s-Ear/page2

Welcome, what's that forum like?

Cheers

Not606, its a decent forum actually, lots of the peeps who used to post on the old BBC 606 forums.

The 606 forums, looking back now, weren't that great tbh. There were a lot of immature people on those messageboards (myself included, it has to be said - was only 15 at the time).

#pardywithmarty

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/webimage/1.4316323.1331040885!image/1853226244.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/1853226244.jpg

Are they pointing to their positions in the league table.

I call my friends ''hombre's''

This is why I don't have any.

:lol:

thought this 'marra' lark was a northumberland thing myself, wor lass' lot are from up blyth and i hear them saying it a fair bit

on another note, wish we had a word for mate

:okay: