Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Put the following list up in another thread;

Olivier Giroud

Luuk de Jong

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

Marco Reus

Mats Hummels

Jan Vertonghen

Really think he should consider looking abroad for talent and not just at home in the Premier League.

However, your assessment doesn't seem wholly unrealistic. He won't get a whopping pre-sale budget. But I think he'll have plenty to spend unlike some who think his finances will be incredibly limited.

Short's seen what he's done with what we have, including some lacklustre players who need to be shifted. Hopefully this is the year when the real hangers on and deadwood can be got rid of, freeing up wages at the very least.

Tiovonen? Unlikely, but I'd love it.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=694329#ixzz1ssU7MMqU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hummels, fuck sake :lol:

Guest Wally_McFool

Exfuckinscuse me but I was led to believe that the Mackems were over the fuckin' moon with last summers crop of "sensational" signings that were nailed on certs to finish above us.

Now I read that some of their signings were lack lustre.

What a bunch of bellwhiffs! :D

Where can I find a points comparison, for this season, between Bruce and O'Neill?

Bruce got 11 pts in 13 games (2 wins)

O'Neill has 33 points in 22 games (9 wins)

:thup: Cheers, fella.

So:

Bruce - 0.84 PPG

O'Neill - 1.5 PPG

Edit: Have I done that right? :lol:

So much better but they've still lost ground on us :lol:

We're fecking awesome :frantic:

Much better. If you're looking for some numbers to be a little less pro-O'Neill, maybe try Sunderland's most recent 13 games.

(17 pts, therefore 1.3 pts per game)

2 of those victories were 12 and 13 games ago... if they lose their next two games, O'Neills points over the last 13 will be the same as Bruce's 13.

Where can I find a points comparison, for this season, between Bruce and O'Neill?

Bruce got 11 pts in 13 games (2 wins)

O'Neill has 33 points in 22 games (9 wins)

:thup: Cheers, fella.

So:

Bruce - 0.84 PPG

O'Neill - 1.5 PPG

Edit: Have I done that right? :lol:

So much better but they've still lost ground on us :lol:

We're fecking awesome :frantic:

Much better. If you're looking for some numbers to be a little less pro-O'Neill, maybe try Sunderland's most recent 13 games.

(17 pts, therefore 1.3 pts per game)

2 of those victories were 12 and 13 games ago... if they lose their next two games, O'Neills points over the last 13 will be the same as Bruce's 13.

Please make this happen.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=694359

Can't believe they didn't bend fucking time space continuum in order to allow this interview to be shown.

The insinuation it will have been cut because she said she's a Sunderland fan. I'm sure that's what swung in and not the myriad of other much more likely reasons that probably contributed to her talking head not being used. It's not unusual for journalist to film much more than they need then cut it down to fit the ever changing schedule.

Absolute fucking spenks  ;D

An interesting line...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=694389

Didn't MON quite famously force out not one but two of exec directors at Villa too?

MON will only work somewhere where he's the undisputed power - on and off the pitch. That's why Quinn has been shunted away. At Villa, MON worked with three chief executives - Richard FitzGerald, Michael Cunnah and Paul Faulkner.

The first two left because they found MON impossible to work with. the final one was the one who told him he had to do something about the wage bill. He refused, hoping he'd win again, only not to, as he was up against one of Lerner's closest advisors.

So what did he do? He threw his toys out of the pram and left, *five days* before the start of the season.

Got a feeling brummie's post is going to be quoted time and time again over the course of MON's reign. :lol: :lol:

Can't wait for the transfer window to kick in where they sign some really, really average players while we sign a few foreign players from strange countries like Holland, France and Germany (or something like that).