sunderland

JH

I hope we are all prepared, should we fall short of 4th place, for celebrations at the SoL akin to when we got relegated and a rehashing of history with mackems telling us about how we said we were nailed on for the champs league and as such how the mere europa is a failure for us.

Mackems stay back after the final whistle, comes over the tannoy that NUFC have not qualified for the CL, mass hysteria.

Can certainly see this happening, despite being on the receiving end of a major tonking by Man U.

No chance of us playing there man. :lol: If it clashes with the Olympics, Darlo does seem to be the sensible shout. Would actually be canny having it there too, we'd sell it out and there'd likely be an away day atmosphere.

No chance of us playing there man. :lol: If it clashes with the Olympics, Darlo does seem to be the sensible shout. Would actually be canny having it there too, we'd sell it out and there'd likely be an away day atmosphere.

Not allowed to sell out there though, council limits it to 10k due to lack of transport / decent roads.

Shirley we could get special dispensation considering the circumstances? That said, I really don't see us not playing at SJP, they'll work something out, the groundsmen might have to do a bit extra overtime like.

Not allowed to sell out there though, council limits it to 10k due to lack of transport / decent roads.

In that case, might as well use Gateshead's.

I'd be very surprised if the council would entertain any form of special dispensation.

I don't think it matters anyway, even if we play at Kingston Park ffs. It's likely to be vs some god awful team and would probably make the atmosphere better than at a 40% full SJP.

Put the following list up in another thread;

Olivier Giroud

Luuk de Jong

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

Marco Reus

Mats Hummels

Jan Vertonghen

Really think he should consider looking abroad for talent and not just at home in the Premier League.

However, your assessment doesn't seem wholly unrealistic. He won't get a whopping pre-sale budget. But I think he'll have plenty to spend unlike some who think his finances will be incredibly limited.

Short's seen what he's done with what we have, including some lacklustre players who need to be shifted. Hopefully this is the year when the real hangers on and deadwood can be got rid of, freeing up wages at the very least.

Tiovonen? Unlikely, but I'd love it.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=694329#ixzz1ssU7MMqU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love how they all ignore the fact that MON doesn't even know such a thing as a player from abroad exists. Really looking forward to the carnage over there this summer when they will have set another transfer window alight by splashing 30 million on the likes of Fletcher, Palacios, Jarvis, Kevin Davies and Heskey.

Olivier Giroud

Luuk de Jong

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

Marco Reus

Mats Hummels

Jan Vertonghen

Really think he should consider looking abroad for talent and not just at home in the Premier League.

However, your assessment doesn't seem wholly unrealistic. He won't get a whopping pre-sale budget. But I think he'll have plenty to spend unlike some who think his finances will be incredibly limited.

Short's seen what he's done with what we have, including some lacklustre players who need to be shifted. Hopefully this is the year when the real hangers on and deadwood can be got rid of, freeing up wages at the very least.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Watch those players become s*** when we are linked/if we sign them and how they've dodged a bullet/never really wanted them anyway.

Olivier Giroud

Luuk de Jong

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

Marco Reus

Mats Hummels

Jan Vertonghen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

".....but Toivonen, now that's unlikely." :lol:

Guest johnson293

That famous banner certainly got around, that night....

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/197469_190414507661279_100000781926906_407075_2079380_n.jpg

If we were in any doubt about the timing of this daring raid, the Strawberry was shut!