sunderland

JH

Guest Geordiesned

Sunderland footballer Lee Cattermole has accepted a conditional caution for damaging five vehicles in Newcastle.

The Premier League midfielder will also reimburse owners affected by his actions in Stowell Street on 6 December.

The 24-year-old, from Ponteland, was originally charged with five instances of criminal damage.

So even their club captain wont live in/near their 'city'. :lol:

He was completely off his face in The Diamond last weekend apparently. Acting like a dick, could barely stand and seemed to have very large pupils. What *cough* drink makes your pupils so big?

RTG is even more irrational than RAWK. Seems to have a genuinely racist element too. Takes some doing that like.

The (often overt) racism on RTG/SMB is appalling but it’s the casual racism of your average mackem that’s more shocking. Words and attitudes that normal people haven’t expressed since 1979 go completely unchallenged most of the time, and if they are the challenger is rounded on and shouted down.

As to why we still go on there despite its constant idiocy, who knows.….My dad gets the Mail on Sunday and when I’m round I read it and get more and more irate with its shit attitude, its head-in-the-sand view of the world and its horrible self-perceived moral class. My missus says instead of just not reading it, I choose to because I enjoy getting angry and feeling superior to something.

I never agreed but she might have a point because I now look on RTG in much the same way.

John Humble on there, tearing them a new arse hole in the Cattermole thread.

:lol:

He's wasting his time, trying to put across a reasoned, well-thought point to that fucking rabble is like trying to juggle water.

I haven't found the thread but I'm guessing every third post is "Fuck off back to your own board mag kernt"

They are wanking themselves daft-er over Hoilett going to them. If I have learnt anything about mackem logic, he is coming here instead.

So Hoilett would turn down the likes of us, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool..... heck even Everton for a Party with Marty?

And they call us delusional  :lol:

i think they are close to breaking point on rtg, anyone who has a decent (openminded) thing to say about us is a 'mag kernt', it's like pyongyang fc's forum, there's more witch hunting going on than at salem. and then the perfect mackemism http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=695418... about new years day 1985 and the racial abuse dealt out to their players, even when their own fans are saying they done the same they wont acknowladge it and barefaced lie that it never happened despite other posters saying they were there, in the fulwell and the clock stand and it really did happen.

i think they are close to breaking point on rtg, anyone who has a decent (openminded) thing to say about us is a 'mag kernt', it's like pyongyang fc's forum, there's more witch hunting going on than at salem. and then the perfect mackemism http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=695418... about new years day 1985 and the racial abuse dealt out to their players, even when their own fans are saying they done the same they wont acknowladge it and barefaced lie that it never happened despite other posters saying they were there, in the fulwell and the clock stand and it really did happen.

Another thread trying to offend Newcastle which ends up them arguing with each other. Morons.

Another thread trying to offend Newcastle which ends up them arguing with each other. Morons.

At least it seems it's only one complete bellend getting torn a new one by dare I say it, some sensible mackems.

Someone registered on the smb point that twat in the direction of this

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2012/mar/28/racism-football-sol-campbell-garth-crooks

Campbell, who recalled feeling "physically sick" at the first Premier League abuse he suffered, at Sunderland's old ground, spoke directly of the serious work that needs still to be done.

"I am from Newham, one of the most multicultural places in Britain," Campbell said. "The first time I experienced abuse was at Roker Park, it was an old-fashioned ground, and there were pockets of monkey chants around the ground. I felt physically sick, but I was young, I had to keep my focus, and get through it."

Note: Not in the 70s or 80s, but in the Premier League era

Someone registered on the smb point that t*** in the direction of this

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2012/mar/28/racism-football-sol-campbell-garth-crooks

Campbell, who recalled feeling "physically sick" at the first Premier League abuse he suffered, at Sunderland's old ground, spoke directly of the serious work that needs still to be done.

"I am from Newham, one of the most multicultural places in Britain," Campbell said. "The first time I experienced abuse was at Roker Park, it was an old-fashioned ground, and there were pockets of monkey chants around the ground. I felt physically sick, but I was young, I had to keep my focus, and get through it."

Done.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=695378&page=2

should hold the final outside europe. Take it to Dubai or somewhere like that.

They should hold the European Cup Final outside of Europe.

Mackem logic has just been taken to a whole new level.

Without clicking on the link can I guess this is in relation to Bayern Munich having home advantage over Chelsea?

Now why would that affect Sunderla...oh right.

Someone registered on the smb point that t*** in the direction of this

He's made it up, he played for the Mags, Mag Kernt.