sunderland

JH

Jeez that's awful, must be horrendous having someone like that around you. Genuinely harrowing read, quantified by the spelling and grammar. That poor lass never had a hope in hell surrounded by all of those cretins

can someone post the text into this thread, or pm it to me?  i'm on tenterhooks and the site is banned

Guest Roger Kint

My uncle mad Mick!!!

My uncle mad Mick was always drunk and you could never have a proper talk with him he was always making up silly jock about what you were taking about. One time he rang me up on my mobile at 12 a clock in the morning on a school night my mum would just say turn that mobile off now. Sometimes he would fall asleep in the wood and Luke and me would just sit there talking to each over and I would just ring my gramar so she would pick Luke and me up.

The holiday!!!

When we were on holiday he was bader than he had ever been he peed out side the fish shop and he feel asleep on some one next to him.

He took the dog out and he had a whiskey and when he got back he was a drunk he made gramar go gambling and she was playing bingo all that day. He just had whisky after whiskey he spent about tow hundred pound on beer and one or tow burgers and the one or tow pound that he gave Luke but that is all. It came to last day but Uncle mad Mick would not get up I cried because I was scared

if he was going to die Luke was tow one of Luke’s friends was very kind he helped me have a lath. So Richard cam to pick us up we was so grateful we pad him a lot of money for picking us up Mick was in tears to see he had made it frow that horrid week of been mad and ungrateful.

I have a message for all you people how are drinking get a life this minute.

Because your just going to end up like my uncle but when you get like him you’ll get bader and bader by the minute Just go to the aa and it will make all your troubles go away.

"English-born with a Northern Irish mother and a Dutch grandfather, Charlie’s only dilemma may be which country to represent."

aye, at 8 year old nothing could possibly go wrong between now and his international call up

i'm sure uncal mick will keep him right

My uncle mad Mick!!!

My uncle mad Mick was always drunk and you could never have a proper talk with him he was always making up silly jock about what you were taking about. One time he rang me up on my mobile at 12 a clock in the morning on a school night my mum would just say turn that mobile off now. Sometimes he would fall asleep in the wood and Luke and me would just sit there talking to each over and I would just ring my gramar so she would pick Luke and me up.

The holiday!!!

When we were on holiday he was bader than he had ever been he peed out side the fish shop and he feel asleep on some one next to him.

He took the dog out and he had a whiskey and when he got back he was a drunk he made gramar go gambling and she was playing bingo all that day. He just had whisky after whiskey he spent about tow hundred pound on beer and one or tow burgers and the one or tow pound that he gave Luke but that is all. It came to last day but Uncle mad Mick would not get up I cried because I was scared

if he was going to die Luke was tow one of Luke’s friends was very kind he helped me have a lath. So Richard cam to pick us up we was so grateful we pad him a lot of money for picking us up Mick was in tears to see he had made it frow that horrid week of been mad and ungrateful.

Because your just going to end up like my uncle but when you get like him you’ll get bader and bader by the minute Just go to the aa and it will make all your troubles go away.

what happened to the lass though, someone said "she never had a hope in hell"? ???

WOW!! He can do kick-ups!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keeper would of saved his shot anarl

My uncle mad Mick!!!

The holiday!!!

what happened to the lass though, someone said "she never had a hope in hell"? ???

That was written by a 12 year old lass

Guest neesy111

Bumble on the cricket has said someone called Mick Allan emailed in about sheds.  Mick Allan's everywhere :lol:

'But despite the comparisons with Messi, Charlie, who is equally talented with both feet, wants to emulate another winger – Black Cats player James McClean.'

:lol:

They don't quite realise that for us they are a source of comedy where as for them we are a source of hate. Some of them seem to get more of a kick out of hating Newcastle than they do supporting Sunderland.

That's the difference.  If the roles were reversed and some charvs were making anti-Sunderland banners and taking them to the SoL in the middle of the night, they'd all be raging, not dying of laughter like we are.

'But despite the comparisons with Messi, Charlie, who is equally talented with both feet, wants to emulate another winger – Black Cats player James McClean.'

Being serious my boy, who is only 6, is way better than that lad!  Keep ups, tricks and a far stronger shot.  His friends call him the Geordie Eusebio (well they don't actually - I made that bit up!).

Already surpassed McClean then  :laugh:

Being serious my boy, who is only 6, is way better than that lad!  Keep ups, tricks and a far stronger shot.  His friends call him the Geordie Eusebio (well they don't actually - I made that bit up!).

I know he's only 8 but I laughed at his video on that page. I thought it was a joke. I think I was that good when I was 8.

for f***s sake :lol:

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/545033_433693276641203_433663563310841_1588756_1778576167_n.jpg

Only on second look did i realise what was happening here. This thread just gets better and better. Well done to all concerned.