sunderland

JH

Aye, Wednesday morning here. Spend most of the morning catching up on all the footie news, then nothing happens during the day. Right b****** for toon games too, Spurs game is on at 4.30am, possibly the worst time for a game.

dunno, think i'd rather 0430 than midday on a sunday.

Guest johnson293

Has Super Hans been binned then? ???

Looks like it.

Nah, don't think he has... nothing in the Ban list, and this...

Last Active: Today at 10:31:45 PM

Just keeping a lower profile I guess, after being outed today.

Good point. I just hope Pardew doesn't play a high line.

doesn't usually. if chris waddle hadn't kept going on about it against man city last season no-one would think we played one and we really did in that game. against west brom and fulham we didn't really but did get caught for pace. fulham was more a failing in the middle defensivly than a high line coupled with some individual errors.

Was that him early in the Aston Villa game (6-0) as well? About how naive we were and how we'd never get away with it in the Premier League. 

Has Super Hans been binned then? ???

Looks like it.

Nah, don't think he has... nothing in the Ban list, and this...

Last Active: Today at 10:31:45 PM

Just keeping a lower profile I guess, after being outed today.

Ah. Well I tried searching for him before in the member list and he doesn't exist there...... :mystery:

I didn't mean anything by it, I just thought they would have got dicked at some stage under Brewce.

typical sunderland, play one up front, lose narrowly and spend their time saying how they never get tonked. goes back as far as the season of craig russell. not getting tonked is their game plan.

Guest johnson293

I didn't mean anything by it, I just thought they would have got dicked at some stage under Brewce.

Nah remember, even under Agent Bruce they were 'dominating' teams every game.

Guess they were just always unlucky.  :iamatwat:

We need a couple of sensible mackems on here but I honestly think they don't exist...

Always nice to have decent banter with other fans. Does brummie still knock about here? We don't have too many and I'd like more :(

We need a couple of sensible mackems on here but I honestly think they don't exist...

Always nice to have decent banter with other fans. Does brummie still knock about here? We don't have too many and I'd like more :(

We've still got a few tbf. brummie's still around, Neil, leffe, KD, 1878, jukebox, wacko, Mike. It'd be good to get a mackem that didn't revert to type but what are you going to do? What happened to that one that appeared for a bit after Wireside?

We've still got a few tbf. brummie's still around, Neil, leffe, KD, 1878, jukebox, wacko, Mike. It'd be good to get a mackem that didn't revert to type but what are you going to do? What happened to that one that appeared for a bit after Wireside?

Randy Savage? He came back briefly last month but hasn't been seen since.

Randy Savage? He came back briefly last month but hasn't been seen since.

That's the one. Didnt't cause a single bit of bother iirc but then was ripping the place to shreds on RTG or something?

Yeah, I think he's sound.

After we signed Cissé, he did go a bit crazy on RTG yeah, think he went on a mag kernt rant :laugh:

It's catching. Without exposure to this place masterplanwirejaw has gone fuking nuts.

:lol:

:lol:

Resident Liverpool fan.

What Newcastle fans call O'Shea O'Shit? I love the random, pointless shit that ads nothing to a conversation at times. :lol: He's still as retarded. Fair play to midds, would've lost my shit and turned into a Jake51/Sewelly (:shifty:) by now.