sunderland

JH

Love that, how they claim their players would comprise 3 out of the 4 midfield places of a 'North East' theoretical XI.

Then whenever anyone dares suggest that Martin O'Neill is in fact not the second coming of Jesus they all turn round and say he's had a shit squad to work with.

:lol:

It's nothing short of amazing that Cheick has never been sent off for us, like. Testament to his ability to turn it down a notch.

He has but never a second yellow which I guess is what you're probably alluding to.  He does walk that tightrope very well.  Somewhat recklessly, but very well  :lol:

Just wish he didn't get yellows in the first 10 minutes sometimes, happened a few times end of the season and thought his performance was thus disappointing. (albeit on those occasions remember being miffed by ref's decision), still get nervous though, should give him more credit on dialing it back. I don't worry when Colo gets a yellow because I know how well he can judge a tackle and don't think he'd be fool enough to get another one, less sure with Tiote.

used to think tiote was class but put off completely this season like looks a one season wonder

bloody strong and fast but hes basically essien without the technique. clueless with the ball (which is a kind of important quality for a FOOTBALLER). imo cats is a lot better technically and a lot better with the ball, much better style and finesse about him than the more brute force tiote

:spit:

Fuck off!!!!

Catts is so class he plays for a mid table team, tiote is so shit he plays for a 5th placed team :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

They were saying how an attacking four of McGeady, Sessegnon, McClean and Steven Fletcher would be the best they've ever seen in the club's history the other day. Says it all really.

He seems to be one of the players who refs will show an early card to in an attempt to 'take control', but will then let a few go later on in the game, prime example being Everton where the referee effectively let him off with another 3-4 offences and just looked a total plum.

They were saying how an attacking four of McGeady, Sessegnon, McClean and Steven Fletcher would be the best they've ever seen in the club's history the other day. Says it all really.

McGeady, Sessegnon, McClean, Fletcher >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shearer, Ferdinand, Ginola, Beardsley

9-1 FTM !

Just reading what i just wrote is making me :spit:

It's nothing short of amazing that Cheick has never been sent off for us, like. Testament to his ability to turn it down a notch.

He has but never a second yellow which I guess is what you're probably alluding to.  He does walk that tightrope very well.  Somewhat recklessly, but very well  :lol:

Oh yeah, that ludicrous one against Stevenage in the Cup.

he gets yellows because refs dont know what the f*** they are doing

A lot of the time I agree with that.  Sometimes they give him a yellow after making a tackle that just a few years ago would never have merited a foul never mind a card.

Still however there are occasional moments I get exasperated with needless fouls he commits.  Just a minor complaint really because he's class.  I remember thinking most of this season maybe it wouldn't be so bad if we sold him but when he got a run of games and got back to form I remembered just how good he is.  We'll miss him if he goes like.

The way the Mackems go on about him is hilarious.  If they walked up to anyone in the entire nation and tried to tell them that Cattermole is a better player than Tiote they would laugh in their faces.  It's not really just Tiote either, it's almost all our players.  Apparently both Tiote and Cabaye are overrated piles of wank, oh and Cisse's just been lucky to score awesome goals practically every single game, Santon's a total flop, Jonas does nowt and Ben Arfa's not half as good as Sessegnon :lol:

Why does it pain them so much to just admit that we've got some good players?

Oh yeah, that ludicrous one against Stevenage in the Cup.

Ridiculous decision that was, tackle was text book.

Cattermole is a fucking fraud. If that game was one where 'starred' and 'dominated' the opposition I'd love to know how shite he is when he's playing poorly.

The bloke made 17 passes all game, as a team's main central midfielder. Then embarrassed himself after the game by getting sent off. Absolute shite.

A lot of the time I agree with that.  Sometimes they give him a yellow after making a tackle that just a few years ago would never have merited a foul never mind a card.

Still however there are occasional moments I get exasperated with needless fouls he commits.  Just a minor complaint really because he's class.  I remember thinking most of this season maybe it wouldn't be so bad if we sold him but when he got a run of games and got back to form I remembered just how good he is.  We'll miss him if he goes like.

The way the Mackems go on about him is hilarious.  If they walked up to anyone in the entire nation and tried to tell them that Cattermole is a better player than Tiote they would laugh in their faces.  It's not really just Tiote either, it's almost all our players.  Apparently both Tiote and Cabaye are overrated piles of wank, oh and Cisse's just been lucky to score awesome goals practically every single game, Santon's a total flop, Jonas does nowt and Ben Arfa's not half as good as Sessegnon :lol:

they are going through some sort of group psychotic episode, thats simply beyond my understanding. They were certain the one thing they crave- Dominence over us after our relegation- was going to happen - they simply can not come to terms with our rapid return and rise beyond them. They are in group denial- To quote an Episoade of Fawlty Towers-'there's enough material there for an entire conference'

:lol:

The way the Mackems go on about him is hilarious.  If they walked up to anyone in the entire nation and tried to tell them that Cattermole is a better player than Tiote they would laugh in their faces.  It's not really just Tiote either, it's almost all our players.  Apparently both Tiote and Cabaye are overrated piles of w***, oh and Cisse's just been lucky to score awesome goals practically every single game, Santon's a total flop, Jonas does nowt and Ben Arfa's not half as good as Sessegnon :lol:

it's a thing i can never understand about ex pro pundits when a cattermole like challenge comes in and they say it's too early for a red or the ref has toi understand it's a derby. it doesn't matter if it's the first or last minute or who is playing, those challenges are sendings off and the sooner the ex pros undestand it the better.