sunderland

JH

Another reason to hate Sunderland.

Nothing against Africa btw.

nothing about this post makes sense

Would prefer it if developed world's tncs kept their grubby little mitts away from Africa and her bountiful resources.

nothing about this post makes sense

Serious?

What the f*** is beautiful about it :lol:

I dunno, a few times on MOTD last season it looked stunning…..Especially when the wind catches those flighty blue bait bags skipping freely across the pitch, the turf rugged like a freshly ploughed field, set in sharp relief against the banks of vivid pink seats, resplendent in their glorious emptiness each untroubled by human behind. I thought to myself “Aye meeyat, pyewar byewtyful”.

Not enough shit on the bog walls like, but you cant have everything.

Genuinely read that as if I was reading a Sir Ricky post on RTG :lol:

coaches who favour a game of pace, power and flair tend to go for blacks.

coaches who favour work rate and clever tactics tend to go for whites.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=711176&page=5#ixzz1yYaWNM23

Jesus f***

:lol:

An episode of Friday Night Lights had a coach making almost identical comments and he was branded a racists by the whole town.

It was probably based on Sunderland.

Call me fucking wierd, but when I watch football I am not thinking to myself why have inset team only got insert number black player(s)? It's fucking irrelevant.

Some of the replies on that thread are facepalmtastic.

A recurring theme on there is that their club is financially stable yet as far as I know their wages to turnover ratio is very high and they're losing millions year on year.  Is this another mackem delusion or am i missing something?

A recurring theme on there is that their club is financially stable yet as far as I know their wages to turnover ratio is very high and they're losing millions year on year.  Is this another mackem delusion or am i missing something?

they think its ok as long as short sticks around- not so sure that will wash with the new financial rules. which if implemented would see them left trailing in our wake, as weve gone through our pain barrier- they along with a few other clubs need to face.

Someone called Shields Black Cat is being absolutely pilloried in one of the threads just for writing this:

Originally Posted by ShieldsBlackCat:

I would kill myself before ever daring to wear a mag shirt of go to a game or call myself a mag.

I am just saying that's all. I am very envious right now of how good some mag players are compared to the rubbish players we have. Not the good ones. JUST the bad ones.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=711038&page=8#ixzz1ybPI8LrH

Oh and by the way, look at me, I have just been on holiday - pathetic....

But, I have and as usual there was the obligatory mackem in his Sun'lun shirt at the airport parading around as if he was the dogs bollocks....  No doubt as the summer rolls on there will be threads on RTG stating that they were at Newcastle Airport (obviously insert another word for Newcastle) in their colours and no-one dared say a word to them cos they're so hard..... 

It's great isn't it?

Oh and by the way, look at me, I have just been on holiday - pathetic....

But, I have and as usual there was the obligatory mackem in his Sun'lun shirt at the airport parading around as if he was the dogs bollocks....  No doubt as the summer rolls on there will be threads on RTG stating that they were at Newcastle Airport (obviously insert another word for Newcastle) in their colours and no-one dared say a word to them cos they're so hard..... 

It's great isn't it?

Where?

Ponteland/Sunderland FTM North Airport

Another Mackem delusion. They're financially illiterate. I've seen them regularly point to our debt to Ashley as proof that they're in a better state than us, forgetting that we pay no interest on it and the debt will probably only be called in if/when the club is sold.