sunderland

JH

Whilst that may be true it doesn't detract from the fact his goals kept us up that year. He was a 1 in 3 striker in his time with us, often our only real outlet and we more or less got our money back for him in the end. As far as I know he's never spoken badly about the club or the fans, so I don't understand the hatred personally, but each to their own.

I dont think its hatred, just people recognising that he was erratic most of the time. 

Would have been interesting to see him in a half decent team and not the mess we were in at the time. 

I dont think its hatred, just people recognising that he was erratic most of the time. 

Would have been interesting to see him in a half decent team and not the mess we were in at the time. 

Erratic is the perfect word tbh. He'll always have a place in my heart for that goal against Spurs like.

Erratic is the perfect word tbh. He'll always have a place in my heart for that goal against Spurs like.

I will never forget him rattling the crossbar at Anfield from a fairly innocuous throw in about 40 yards out in the right channel. Consistently inconsistent, which became more and more of a problem as we slipped down the league.

I will never forget him rattling the crossbar at Anfield from a fairly innocuous throw in about 40 yards out in the right channel. Consistently inconsistent, which became more and more of a problem as we slipped down the league.

That time he hit the bar against Chelsea at home in the cup, thought it was in. Then Drogbarrr went and cheated a free kick into the top corner.

That time he hit the bar against Chelsea at home in the cup, thought it was in. Then Drogbarrr went and cheated a free kick into the top corner.

That cheating free kick, man. :rant: I'd wiped that from my memory until now :rant: He scores from where he wants to place it and the ref lets him do it :rant:

That cheating free kick, man. :rant: I'd wiped that from my memory until now :rant: He scores from where he wants to place it and the ref lets him do it :rant:

We would have won that fucking game too :rant:

Wycombe Wanderers in the semi finals too :yao:

Could have been in a Final :okay:

I loved Oba when he was here, was a bit blind to all his faults if I'm honest (young and naive). 

He was one of the better, more exciting players we had during a dull period.  He was massively inconsistent and I can see watching him now for other clubs, he isn't a very good footballer!

I used to f***ing hate the chanting for him every 5 minutes if he wasn't on the pitch.

Was so infuriating, just like him as a player

We really didn't have much to sing/chant about during those seasons.

I used to f***ing hate the chanting for him every 5 minutes if he wasn't on the pitch.

Was so infuriating, just like him as a player

We really didn't have much to sing/chant about during those seasons.

http://i.imgur.com/cUZkW.jpg

i think that was about it, scott parker and the prototype iPad

I was at Everton when he took that howler and recall on his run up shouting "Oba man, where you going!?" :lol:

I was there as well but i was clueless to what was happening because i had a fucking massive pillar right in front of my view!!  :rant:

......... then i seen the ball heading towards the car park  :facepalm:

Sunderland are after Milner, Johnson and Guidetti, but any deal will only go ahead if Sessegnon goes the other way.

Wow! Where have YOU been? You disappeared for an age!!!  Glad you're back!

Sunderland are after Milner, Johnson and Guidetti, but any deal will only go ahead if Sessegnon goes the other way.

literally none of that makes any sense, i think the lack of man city activity is sending people batshit insane personally

I thought it was a bit strange too. Would be good business for them if they got all three for Sessegnon though.

literally none of that makes any sense, i think the lack of man city activity is sending people batshit insane personally

I thought it was a bit strange too. Would be good business for them if they got all three for Sessegnon though.

What?

All three ffs :yao:

There would be money going in Man City's favour for Milner and Johnson even if Man City wanted Sessegnon, which is ludicrous in itself.