sunderland

JH

This is just absolutely word perfect repetition of what we used to hear from some of our fans when he was making lazy, inexplicable signings:

so 3 below par games for a very limited side (dunne and SSL as his fellow defenders) against the winners and runners up makes this an awful signing, worthy of the meltdown on here? i honestly think most people are judging this and making their mind up because of his euro campaign (and his big nose)[/quote}

One word.

DENIAL.

Guest BooBoo

I bought the People yesterday for the fixture book. One of their journos had Sunderland done as the surprise package. :yao:

Just seen this on there too...

Info from the MON dinner: "Sessegnon's agent has touted him all over this summer and, as a result, he's had his head turned.... but thinks we should be ok in keeping him."

Gyan MKII.

Same Sky journo claims Sessegnon is Spurs bound with Defoe coming the other way.

I bought the People yesterday for the fixture book. One of their journos had Sunderland done as the surprise package. :yao:

Idiot.

No-one will be surprised when they go down.

You won't find many journalists arguing against MON.

The thing that annoyed me most about him was the degree to which we became MartinONeill'sAstonVilla, and how when he walked out on us when he did, it was somehow twisted by fauning apologists like Patrick Barclay, Henry Winter and - absolutely worst of the lot - Oliver Holt to make it look like we'd sacked him.

I think about some of the shit they'd write about him, and I feel sick coming up my throat and into my mouth.

I'd love it to see Santon dribble past 4 or 5 players and smash one in the top corner in the derby tbh.

Just for their reaction :lol:

Please, make it happen. Actually fuck the dribbling, just have Shola place it in his path for a fucking rocket into the top right.