sunderland

JH

I can see teams paying 5m for Larsson and not thinking twice due to his crossing and set piece delivery.

Which is all he's got and he's massively inconsistent. On a massive wage as well, no one will buy him and support his wages for a two trick pony.

All season long they were laying in to him, not good enough most of the time, but come to valuation time, £8m  :lol:

Wasn't aware of his high wages i agree then.

Guest johnson293

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/162809-In-today-s-Market

Mackems valuing their players... I wont spoil the surprise!

Jesus wept  :lol:

Oh FFS. I know they won't be the only set of fans over valuing their players, but what a joke. Sess at £15million is possibly the closest. I wouldnt be shocked at a £15m fee but could see them getting £12m?? As for McClean £10m would be crazy money for him. Seb is possibly correct anything from 5-8m. Catts would be a weird one. Given he's a captain and still fairly young and English he'd probably fetch more than he is worth?

Thing is, so far in his career, there's only one manager that's ever paid money for him/signed him.

I don't think Hull will have £8m-12m to spend on him.

They bought Cattermole for £6m, didn't they? I'd love to know exactly what he's done to possibly double his valuation while he's been there.

Short memory there marra...... He snapped Tiote in half after 0.079 seconds and subsequently bossed the derby. Also getting sent off after the final whistle, missing 4 games through sheer idiocy and kicking f*ck out of a few Renault Clios on Stowell Street means legend status on wearside. Pyewa legend. For me. Like.

They bought Cattermole for £6m, didn't they? I'd love to know exactly what he's done to possibly double his valuation while he's been there.

Short memory there marra...... He snapped Tiote in half after 0.079 seconds and subsequently bossed the derby. Also getting sent off after the final whistle, missing 4 games through sheer idiocy and kicking f*ck out of a few Renault Clios on Stowell Street means legend status on wearside. Pyewa legend. For me. Like.

Spot on there marra. Best car vandal in the Premier League.

1-9. FTM. In MON we trust.

The other half was watching that Dinner Date bollocks* yesterday. There was some bellend who had a whiteboard next to fridge and he'd written FTM on. Not obsessed though...

* she may have been at work whilst I was watching this.

To be fair to the mackems, considering the way prices are at present - particularly for domestic transfers - if someone wanted Cattermole they'd certainly be demanding £8m+ for him. So those figures probably aren't a million miles off.

The difference is nobody would want him, because he's so mediocre.

To be fair to the mackems, considering the way prices are at present - particularly for domestic transfers - if someone wanted Cattermole they'd certainly be demanding £8m+ for him. So those figures probably aren't a million miles off.

The difference is nobody would want him, because he's so mediocre.

:thup:

Not worth those sums but that is the amount of money that goes around for that type of players these days,

Why the fuck do these mongs think they are going to sign Defoe?

He's Spurs' only striker ffs :lol:

The chance Defoe has been waiting for all of his spuds career, nar, think i'll join Marty's Party up North.  :lol:

Why the f*** do these mongs think they are going to sign Defoe?

He's Spurs' only striker ffs :lol:

Because it looks like they'll miss out on fletcher

This comes from Fletchers agents accountant, Fletcher was up here pre season training with us, he then went on pre season tour with Wolves, and while away he broke his curfew and came back at 1pm, he then decided he wanted to go back out on the piss (understandable) and climbed through the window forgetting he was 3 floors up, and now has a broken ankle apparently, we are still interested but it looks like January, waiting to see if he comes out of this OK I suppose, Wolves want to sack him but fear they may lose a transfer fee, now, call me what the fuck you want, but book mark this as it will eventually come out in the press, what story comes with the injury will be interesting though.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=723105#ixzz23vn0C95n

:lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Here's Masterplan's drivel:

@Masterplan_1978: I'm in a boozer down Laandan and just seen Pardwho's efforts. Stay classy Newcastle, stay classy. #SAFC #nufc #FTM

17 pages on Ba's goal and 11 on Pardew's push on the lino. Jesus.

I really do feel for the genuine, non-mong mackems.

Surprised there isn't a thread about us being the main pic on the Sky Sports website.

Guest elbee909

I don't know why any Sunderland fan would want to argue that Newcastle's success is all luck.  For if it is, it means that the universe, fate, destiny... karma, call it what you will - but even that eternal, infinite force that binds us all together.  Even that... doesn't like the fucking mackems.

Here's Masterplan's drivel:

@Masterplan_1978: I'm in a boozer down Laandan and just seen Pardwho's efforts. Stay classy Newcastle, stay classy. #SAFC #nufc #FTM

What did he make of World's Greatest? :bluestar: