sunderland

JH

The oafish rabble down the road seem to think that Ryan Taylor has only ever scored one direct free kick.

They have somehow failed to notice that goals from "over the wall" free kicks have become his career trademark.

they are so obsessed they assume without thinking its about them.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Is this serious?

Sad as f*ck if true. They definitely aren't obsessed

Page 1 of 32  ;D ;D

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=728015

Read some of the comments and I'll I can do is  :facepalm:.

Too stupid to even realise that's it's just a show of support for him to get along as best he can with his injury and nothing got to do with them thick cunts. Mackems are such an embarrassment.

The oafish rabble down the road seem to think that Ryan Taylor has only ever scored one direct free kick.

They have somehow failed to notice that goals from "over the wall" free kicks have become his career trademark.

they are so obsessed they assume without thinking its about them.

It wasn't always though you have to admit its become more prolific since the derby win hasn't it? Colo is a grade A legend like.

Re: Top Six Finish ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm optimistic and think 6th is within our reach. I don't believe the Mags can repeat what they did last year and I reckon Liverpool and Spurs will struggle. Swansea & Fulham will flatter to deceive.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=728592&page=5#ixzz25gB1ZZ1w

They haven't won a single one of their last 10 matches and theres a 7 page thread discussing whether or not they'll get their highest finish since the 50s. It is the same every year. Where do they get this incredible confidence from?

Guest Roger Kint

Obviously not including Morecambe, don't think they've won a PL game for 10 games now. The loss to Everton really shattered their confidence by the look of things

Aye just had a look, 2 wins in 16 league games.....

Guest Geordiesned

Obviously not including Morecambe, don't think they've won a PL game for 10 games now. The loss to Everton really shattered their confidence by the look of things

Aye just had a look, 2 wins in 16 league games.....

#partywithmarty