sunderland

JH

I like Swansea's style of play, but I have to say, i f***ing HATE supporters of newly promoted teams, and their lot were the worst last year, with their predictable "premier league, you're having a laugh" and various chants designed to communicate the fact that the grounds of established PL teams are actually "libraries" and their fans are so noisy, they're like nothing we've ever heard before.

Yes, we understand you're all excited, you've only just got here for the first time, but SHUT THE f*** UP, THE REASON WE'RE QUIET IS BECAUSE WE'RE USED TO IT AND PLAYING A NEWLY PROMOTED TEAM IS TOTALLY f***ing UNINSPIRING.

Absolutely.

Almost as bad as Villa fans, in fact

It's alright, we're used to being in the top flight.

:lol: Fair comment like. Since '88 innit? I can remember you guys being in Div 3 in old money when Charlie Aitken was your main man and that just seemed wrong. Brian Little was one of ours, so even as a kid I kept an eye out.

Mind you, the missus has only ever been to one away game, in the Holte End, not with me, so I don't have great associated thoughts. :huff: Slut. :lol:

Track down and sort out those twats with the bedsheets and I'll be cool with the Villa again :thup:

FFS, spat my tea out there man :lol:

Tea at 2am? :lol:

Ginger and Lemon tea if you must know, Dave :hom:

3am if his local time on here is correct. :lol:

It's not, I'm in Gateshead :lol:

Ah heed tea, full of crack then,

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8o6d5Yo8Y1qh4box.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpwhtkKnfL1r18jzmo1_250.gif

I like Swansea's style of play, but I have to say, i f***ing HATE supporters of newly promoted teams, and their lot were the worst last year, with their predictable "premier league, you're having a laugh" and various chants designed to communicate the fact that the grounds of established PL teams are actually "libraries" and their fans are so noisy, they're like nothing we've ever heard before.

Yes, we understand you're all excited, you've only just got here for the first time, but SHUT THE f*** UP, THE REASON WE'RE QUIET IS BECAUSE WE'RE USED TO IT AND PLAYING A NEWLY PROMOTED TEAM IS TOTALLY f***ing UNINSPIRING.

Absolutely.

Almost as bad as Villa fans, in fact

It's alright, we're used to being in the top flight.

:lol: Fair comment like. Since '88 innit? I can remember you guys being in Div 3 in old money when Charlie Aitken was your main man and that just seemed wrong. Brian Little was one of ours, so even as a kid I kept an eye out.

Mind you, the missus has only ever been to one away game, in the Holte End, not with me, so I don't have great associated thoughts. :huff: Slut. :lol:

Track down and sort out those twats with the bedsheets and I'll be cool with the Villa again :thup:

FFS, spat my tea out there man :lol:

:lol: She's my slut now :lol: :lol:

They're the best when they make their minds up. :celb:

:lol: :thup:

I thought the Mackems did quite well tbh, they were quite organised in defence and were clinical in punishing Swansea for their errors.  They did what they needed to do.  Anyone who criticises them for that performance and praised us for ours is being just a little hypocritical IMO.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: :thup:

I thought the Mackems did quite well tbh, they were quite organised in defence and were clinical in punishing Swansea for their errors.  They did what they needed to do.  Anyone who criticises them for that performance and praised us for ours is being just a little hypocritical IMO.

Then a hypocrit i be. When we played them all their passes were sideways and backwards, they had no penetration. We let them have at the back and our game plan was to break on them, which we did to clinical effect.

Sunderland did none of what we did, they got 2 goals from poor defending. Then held on well tbf but had no gameplan whatsoever.

The two performances were worlds apart. imo obviously.