sunderland

JH

Terrible substitution by Trap to bring on Doyle (who scored) ahead of McClean.

What a thick individual he is. Aye, I'd be pissed off if Simon Cox or whoever got in the lineup ahead of me, but he's James McClean, sunderland winger, who was a nobody half a season ago.

Hope he reacts like that if MON decides not to play him.

Mackems on RTG trying to come up with  new chants. After only 7 posts the classy gene kicks in.....

There's a tiny club in a tiny street, where the Vauxies boys go to meet.

It's p*ki bashin, maggie smashin, boro slashin sunlun by the sea.

Or close to that. I wanna hear that one day  :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=729208#ixzz25xa3X9HO

Absolutely no self awareness that lot, the first post is about our lack of class then you get comments like.

- did you lamp him

- Will if I see the (unt out in town tonight, silly fucker.

- I got a taxi to York races a couple of years back and the taxi driver recognised my accent and started going on about how he loves the toon and he gives a discount to any NUFC fan but charges extra if any mackem bastards get in the car.

So I pretended to be a mag (just talked shite) and he gave me a discount. Whhhaaayyy!!

- As opposed to doing a runner and shouting "2-1" at the fucker as you left?

Those results man (2-1, 9-1).

Kind of wish we didn't beat them so often so we could mock them with the occasional result from years (over a hundred in the second case) ago.

Suppose the 5-1 changed that a bit but then that was AGES ago so I don't know why we still go on about it, living in the past mag kernts that we are.

Mackems on RTG trying to come up with  new chants. After only 7 posts the classy gene kicks in.....

There's a tiny club in a tiny street, where the Vauxies boys go to meet.

It's p*ki bashin, maggie smashin, boro slashin sunlun by the sea.

Or close to that. I wanna hear that one day  :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=729208#ixzz25xa3X9HO

How simple are they that the objection to their racist language is just 'political correctness'.  Small town ignorant morons.