sunderland

JH

Mclean and Johnson both awful games today but that was hardly suprising, these are both typical home match of the day players, few tricks and a few decent strikes. Away from home they will be very much an ineffective pairing in the side, probably more so Johnson than Mcclean. The mackems will soon get found out.

Love that comment about them following our example of 'playing negatively' :lol: being happy to watch Vorm and their defenders pass-wank each other off in their own half is hardly negative football.  Not to mention that they were one of the most coma-inducingly boring sides to come to SJP last season.

Tbf to the fans they probably didn't know Taylor had a broken ankle when he was on the floor, it happens all the time (unless they were actually booing him when he was stretchered off?)

Just last weekend we were booing Luiz when he went down and had to receive medical attention, had it become clear that it was serious it would have stopped and he would have been applauded off the pitch.

but the boys in red and white can take their anti-football and vulgar attitudes back to Newcastle and prepare for a long, cold, boring winter

Whoah whoah, hold it there, 'Newcastle'? You think sunderland is just some outlying suburb of our great city?

Oh, actually, yeah.......right. Carry on.

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=127257&sid=50874cb6aee93ab1f09279e4cf09ae97&start=16

I like Swansea's style of play, but I have to say, i fucking HATE supporters of newly promoted teams, and their lot were the worst last year, with their predictable "premier league, you're having a laugh" and various chants designed to communicate the fact that the grounds of established PL teams are actually "libraries" and their fans are so noisy, they're like nothing we've ever heard before.

Yes, we understand you're all excited, you've only just got here for the first time, but SHUT THE FUCK UP, THE REASON WE'RE QUIET IS BECAUSE WE'RE USED TO IT AND PLAYING A NEWLY PROMOTED TEAM IS TOTALLY FUCKING UNINSPIRING.

Guest bimpy474

If I had to witness anti football like that I would burning my season ticket or asking for oniels nut on a platter.

Disgusting team who sat back from minute 1and vermin fans .

Yet another manager with no positive football talent who can only keep his head above water by throwing millions and millions at a team.

We would be league 1 at best if he had been our gaffer for the last 8 years.

No attempts on goal second half 3 first half,

f**k em.

:spit: :mackems:

Guest bimpy474

Paxton wrote:

I respect Swansea City as a club massivley, and I think a lot of clubs can follow in your footsteps, from the rise through the leagues to the Premier League.

But come on, some of the fans on this thread. Who the f**k do you think you are??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought Brendan Rodgers was the only deluded tosser in Swansea, I guess I was wrong.

Read more at http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=127257&start=32#4iBok2uPAb2Vm9kV.99

Look who's endearing himself to the Swansea fans.

I like Swansea's style of play, but I have to say, i f***ing HATE supporters of newly promoted teams, and their lot were the worst last year, with their predictable "premier league, you're having a laugh" and various chants designed to communicate the fact that the grounds of established PL teams are actually "libraries" and their fans are so noisy, they're like nothing we've ever heard before.

Yes, we understand you're all excited, you've only just got here for the first time, but SHUT THE f*** UP, THE REASON WE'RE QUIET IS BECAUSE WE'RE USED TO IT AND PLAYING A NEWLY PROMOTED TEAM IS TOTALLY f***ing UNINSPIRING.

Absolutely.

Almost as bad as Villa fans, in fact

I like Swansea's style of play, but I have to say, i f***ing HATE supporters of newly promoted teams, and their lot were the worst last year, with their predictable "premier league, you're having a laugh" and various chants designed to communicate the fact that the grounds of established PL teams are actually "libraries" and their fans are so noisy, they're like nothing we've ever heard before.

Yes, we understand you're all excited, you've only just got here for the first time, but SHUT THE f*** UP, THE REASON WE'RE QUIET IS BECAUSE WE'RE USED TO IT AND PLAYING A NEWLY PROMOTED TEAM IS TOTALLY f***ing UNINSPIRING.

Absolutely.

It's alright, we're used to being in the top flight.

Absolutely.

It's alright, we're used to being in the top flight.

:lol: Fair comment like. Since '88 innit? I can remember you guys being in Div 3 in old money when Charlie Aitken was your main man and that just seemed wrong. Brian Little was one of ours, so even as a kid I kept an eye out.

Mind you, the missus has only ever been to one away game, in the Holte End, not with me, so I don't have great associated thoughts. :huff: Slut. :lol:

Track down and sort out those twats with the bedsheets and I'll be cool with the Villa again :thup: