sunderland

JH

Best bit on that attendances thread was;

They wouldn't get anywhere near the crowds they get if they didn't have the luxury of the best transport links that you could wish to have. The fuckers have at least 6 additional matchday bus services available courtesy of go north east after home games.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=737449#ixzz2AJ2Hsmrf

Might be a woosh, but you can only really measure the support of a team when the whole infrastructure is shit! We should be less organised like Sunderland, salt of the earth and all that...

I can't recall a player who exuded a more obtuse impression of themselves than McClean. Perhaps Wayne Rooney when he was very young. Actually, no. It's McClean all the way.

I think McClean needs a manager who's going to coach him some new techniques and add a few strings to his bow.  At the moment, although his technique is ok, he seems very one dimensional.  Whether or not Artie is that manager I don't know......

‘The agents are all at the business end, but I think he would rather hear from one of his mates, to be honest. We speak honestly to each other. If he’s crap, I’ll tell him he’s crap.’

So on a regular basis then?

While McClean’s impact at Sunderland has been impressive, his tweet about Ireland’s poor display in Kazakhstan and receiving death treats have made the Premier League club worry.

I must get myself some death treats.  I bet they taste good, but they'll probably be the end of me.

:coat:

On Facebook a lad said: 'can someone please tell me why there's loads of police & a tv crew at monument :S'

Which a reply was 'It`s something unfamiliar to someone from Sunderland: European football'

:lol:

so, who are these lot playing tonight again?  :saylor:

More important things to do

http://twitpic.com/b77v0u

Ha ha @nufcawaytickets seen this where in Europe safe are th the cinema no joke ha ha

:serious:

What the f*** does that mean exactly?  :lol:

It's a cry for help Nath, show some respect

Exactly. Far too many taking the piss out of macums on here when it's pity that they really need.