sunderland

JH

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvoOeomXlqNLCro2-zWTAa1tHpG6IJJ3fV0ohKFeOftfhkzOOLog

probably got my english history all wrong, but is this the first ever derby day image?  (obviously won by us!)  :D

200 views & nothing?  did i woosh myself?  :buck2:

It's commonly said that the first 'Derby' between us and Sunderland was the Battle of Bouldon Hill in the civil war. Newcastle Royalist and Sunderland Parliamentarians. Sunderland won.

No idea what it is you've posted.

probably got my english history all wrong, but is this the first ever derby day image?  (obviously won by us!)  :D

It's commonly said that the first 'Derby' between us and Sunderland was the Battle of Bouldon Hill in the civil war. Newcastle Royalist and Sunderland Parliamentarians. Sunderland won.

That's the death of Godwin of Wessex, the father of King Harold, in Winchester.  He died over 100 years before Sunderland even existed and 30 years before the keep was built in Newcastle.

Looks like ive converted my step son...

His dad (decent lad to be fair) is a mag. Doesn't have a season ticket but goes to the odd game. Anyway I was up at the club shop today and took the young lad, he's only 4 so in fairness he just like any footy strips etc but he was very taken with our home strip, aided by pictures of said strip on the wall with players wearing it. Fast forward 10 mins and I've bought him full strip (£20) training gear, hat, snood, mug and a f***ing calendar.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=767035#ixzz2NjsWGTXn

So, he brought an infant loads of tat.  Some people do not live :lol:

Mackem from a broken home. Typical.

the lads father starts out as a decent lad, then when the poster gets a bit grief the lads dad suddenly becomes a CSA dodging,partner beating mag. nowt susss there is there ?

These s*** c***s are rock bottom of the form guide.

Exactly where both clubs should be.

Nah, Sunderland aint the best, but certainly better then 20th. Sunderland are more like a 12-16 range IMO.

but, but...the STRIPES!! 

:okay:

Nah, Sunderland aint the best, but certainly better then 20th. Sunderland are more like a 12-16 range IMO.

14-18

Aye 12-16 is as good as it will ever get for them but I think they will go down.

Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle, Everton their next 4 games after tomorrow...they're getting zero points.

Aye 12-16 is as good as it will ever get for them but I think they will go down.

Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle, Everton their next 4 games after tomorrow...they're getting zero points.

stoke and southampton at home after that though. think they'll get out of it but there'll be some pants getting cacked on the way

stoke and southampton at home after that though. think they'll get out of it but there'll be some pants getting cacked on the way

Stoke aye. Southampton have enough about them to beat this shower if they play like they did today

For years I used to call Springfield instead of Sunderland...

Brain's a funny thing.

thing is there's loads of springfileds, theres only one sunderland (thankfully) and thats too many.

my nasty town here in the states has a sunderland st.  but no newcastle!  :tickedoff:

Imagine if they go into that Stoke game in the bottom 3 though, good chance of it.  :iamatwat:

For years I used to call Springfield instead of Sunderland...

Brain's a funny thing.

thing is there's loads of springfileds, theres only one sunderland (thankfully) and thats too many.

my nasty town here in the states has a sunderland st.  but no newcastle!  :tickedoff:

yeah but you have to remember where the name comes from, it's a mix of sun and under-land, the sun under land is like a dante description of hell. I've been and thats not far off.