sunderland

JH

Will our match just get moved to early on Sunday then? Sky are already showing 2 matches on that day, and also have ours to deal with.

The two matches on that Sunday involve Man United and Chelsea. April 13/14 is FA Cup semi final weekend. There's going to be a big hole in the schedules regardless of the outcome of the replay between the two sides so I think we'll be bumped to 1:30pm.

Will our match just get moved to early on Sunday then? Sky are already showing 2 matches on that day, and also have ours to deal with.

The two matches on that Sunday involve Man United and Chelsea. April 13/14 is FA Cup semi final weekend. There's going to be a big hole in the schedules regardless of the outcome of that replay.

Ah reet.

The two matches on that Sunday involve Man United and Chelsea. April 13/14 is FA Cup semi final weekend. There's going to be a big hole in the schedules regardless of the outcome of the replay between the two sides so I think we'll be bumped to 1:30pm.

Mag conspiracy marra.

Mag conspiracy marra.

Only the combined power of the Geordie Mafia and Magedia could be behind such a decision.

Do we now lose the TV money as well? Since Sky are already showing Dundee v Celtic at 12.45, Stoke v Man Utd at 1.30, and Chelsea v Spurs at 4pm.

Translation: Wow, no-one outside our dismal shit-hole town really gives a flying fuck about us. So...combined XI anyone??

Guest ElCid

And meanwhile on RTG forum, a Sunderland fan gives his opinion of Newcastle's progression to the Europa League Quarter Final ...........................

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4HZVjXGlsnQ/TwYmZQFjGXI/AAAAAAAAnqY/GeJnFUoAsvQ/s1600/ManFrothingMouth.bmp

Guest SuperShola!

Has the match definitely been moved? I've got one mate who can only go if its a Saturday and one mate who can only go if its a a Sunday.

And meanwhile on RTG forum, a Sunderland fan gives his opinion of Newcastle's progression to the Europa League Quarter Final ...........................

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4HZVjXGlsnQ/TwYmZQFjGXI/AAAAAAAAnqY/GeJnFUoAsvQ/s1600/ManFrothingMouth.bmp

That's Tim Krul man.

Guest Roger Kint

From the awful FB banter page(someone commented so it appeared on my feed. This is the mackem admin:

Congratulations on NUFC struggling to beat an awful mickey mouse Russian version of Gretna FC over 180 minutes, needing another last minute goal to dig them out of the clarts .. hopefully you get drawn against a real European side who will put you back into your boxes before you get all delusional and sweaty at the thought of winning a trophy no real football fans care about.

Such bitter wankers  :lol: