sunderland

JH

Guest Roger Kint

reckon they're trying to block the fixture being moved? interesting that the Fuham game was moved instantly. I really need to sort out my shifts at work ffs.

Sky will block it not them. They cant find a place to show it live with their Sunday games already scheduled, cant see them wanting to lose the game. Stinks if it happens though.

1 nugget on RTG saying they cheered Wigans winner because they hate us. Well sometimes you just have to put your dislike of your derby rivals  aside when such results can have such a massive impact on your own club. Wigans win was a terrible result for them. I hate Sunderland but I love Newcastle more. If they had any sense, the same would apply in reverse.

1 nugget on RTG saying they cheered Wigans winner because they hate us. Well sometimes you just have to put your dislike of your derby rivals  aside when such results can have such a massive impact on your own club. Wigans win was a terrible result for them. I hate Sunderland but I love Newcastle more. If they had any sense, the same would apply in reverse.

Nah they all care about us more than they care about themselves :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I hate waking up before noon on a sunday

I hate you.

:blackeye: :'(

I love you really mate :lol: but hate you for being able to get up at midday, never have kids ;)

They can f*** off with that noon bullshit. They put North London derbies at 4pm, Manc derbies on a Monday night but keep giving us ' drunken neanderthals' the early slot.

actually agree with this..look at Chelsea - West Ham yesterday..a 3pm kickofff and look at what happened..

And to thinks the London derby was a 4pm kickoff, the Manc derby will be on a Monday night again for the 2nd year running and at a time when it could prove t be a title decider..

But again, we get an early start on a Sunday..wont care a tad if we beat them though..:)

Guest bimpy474

Police decision isn't it ?

aye but why do the police here can't ensure the safety of the crowd? I dont see the point..there will always be drunk bastards at anytime you play the derby..

That's very true.