sunderland

JH

There was some Mackem standing on what looked like the roof of the Blood Centre or TA barracks place on Barrack Road today, taking off his coat to pose in his red and white shirt with SJP in the background being photographed by some guy in a hi-vis jacket.  Wasn't close enough to see what he was doing, but expect some hillrious photo of a fat mackem sticking his fingers up at the ground or something on twitter in the near future.  Got his coat back on sharpish and made his escape after.

There was some Mackem standing on what looked like the roof of the Blood Centre or TA barracks place on Barrack Road today, taking off his coat to pose in his red and white shirt with SJP in the background being photographed by some guy in a hi-vis jacket.  Wasn't close enough to see what he was doing, but expect some hillrious photo of a fat mackem sticking his fingers up at the ground or something on twitter in the near future.  Got his coat back on sharpish and made his escape after.

What a sad cunt. Hope he fell to his death.

I notice they are still angry about Jimmy Hill's trolling. i was a fan tbh

Loved it when he was waving at them at Craven Cottage a couple of years back

Presuming this is OK to put here

Beeeeeewwwwww

They got us good.

I have no axe to grind with Sunderland, but honestly, how small time do you have to get to hold a grudge against Coventry City for several years?

You're talking about a set of fans who held a grudge against cereal.