sunderland

JH

Guest icemanblue

2 hours and got absolutely no where.  Not good enough really is it? They need to sort the website out like. 

it's fine mate

It's not unreasonable to expect some kind of delay.

:lol: Is it like this all the time, like?

Has anyone succesfully bought one online? Its still not letting me add one to my basket

I give up after 2 hours and rang using the away tickets option.

Won't even let me do that.

I've e-mailed them and got an automated response saying they aim to respond to me with in 5 working days.

2 hours and got absolutely no where.  Not good enough really is it? They need to sort the website out like. 

it's fine mate

It's not unreasonable to expect some kind of delay.

:lol: Is it like this all the time, like?

Nah but you'd expect them to be prepared for it considering the 2 biggest home games are within days of each other. 

Sitting for 2 hours then having to give up and ring is a p*ss take whichever way you look at it, and IMO, it is unreasonable.

Fair enough a 10-20 min delay but some people are still trying now since 10 :lol:

Guest icemanblue

It wouldn't be cost effective for them as a business to staff up just for this one occassion when you take into account training costs.

Exactly. It's always going to be a nightmare for these games. But, as Disco said, having the general sale for Benfica and member's sale for the mackems on the same day was daft. Although, I don't think they quite expected this level of demand.

still won't let me buy and won't let another lad in here buy either.

is it members only rather than ST holders??????

Do you not have one sitting in your basket hiding already? That happened to me when it was only letting me select "0" earlier on.

I thought all ST holders automatically got member status too.  I bought a ticket this morning (using the choose a seat option before it got turned off), took ages but didn't get problems otherwise.

Meant to say I'm an ST and certainly haven't ever bought membership separately.

Do you not have one sitting in your basket hiding already? That happened to me when it was only letting me select "0" earlier on.

no as when i click to go to checkout there's nothing there.

Another lad in here having exactly the same problem and another mate e-mailed to say the same.

Another lad in here having exactly the same problem and another mate e-mailed to say the same.

It was doing similar to me with the Benfica tickets last week too, took until after lunch for me to actually be able to select some seating.

Only thing I could suggest is logging out and logging in again, or trying a different browser/computer in case it's something cache/cookie related.

L1H in the Milburn. I'll take that. Was hoping to grab the east stand but that's not bad at all for a lucky dip.

L1I for me, I'm gonna find you. Think you're right near me for Benfica too, aren't you?

It was doing similar to me with the Benfica tickets last week too, took until after lunch for me to actually be able to select some seating.

Only thing I could suggest is logging out and logging in again, or trying a different browser/computer in case it's something cache/cookie related.

Cheers, but i've logged in and out loads as it's crashed, used IE and Firefox and so have my mates.

I'm okay as i've got 2 ST's but my mate is travelling up from Essex with his kid for this and i said i'd try and get him tickets.