sunderland

JH

Di Canio's odds tumbling all the time, obviously just people throwing money at the favourite. Surely they can't take a risk on him?

Mark Hughes is a strange one, he had Fulham playing some decent stuff when he left, and he did well with Blackburn & Wales. QPR have probably soiled his reputation but he had a great record at SJP, which is annoying.

Whether they stay up or not the short term future is grim for them.

O'Neill was it, he was the best manager they could ever hope to appoint, he was their one shot at making a go of it and it's gone even worse than most of us expected it to :lol:

Whoever comes in is taking charge of a club still making big losses and with old shit players on long contracts. Short's made an absolute mess of it.

Di Canio's odds tumbling all the time, obviously just people throwing money at the favourite. Surely they can't take a risk on him?

Mark Hughes is a strange one, he had Fulham playing some decent stuff when he left, and he did well with Blackburn & Wales. QPR have probably soiled his reputation but he had a great record at SJP, which is annoying.

Hughes comes across as a massive tart. The strop he throws every single time someone doesn't shake his hand exactly how he would like is fucking hilarious plus the way he left Fulham was pretty disgraceful.

Goes without saying as a massive lefty I'd hate to see Di Canio get any job, let alone the Sunderland one.

Guest Phil K

I think they'll go foreign with their next manager tbh. 

I believe we should sack our manager too in sympathy with the makems.....

Just caught the tail end of a sports program saying that "the team from northern England have sacked their manager after a disappointing season". For a moment I thought it was you, but sadly it was Sunderland.

Sunderland have done well here, imho. Better later than never.

Just had a look at their fixtures, didn't realise what a tricky run-in they've got:

Only 3 home games left - Everton, Southampton, Stoke

Away games at Chelsea, Us, Spurs and Villa

I think they might very well be Donald Ducked....

Just had a look at their fixtures, didn't realise what a tricky run-in they've got:

I think thats why they are taking the gamble...a new manager might just get them over the line.

Also been on holiday with my mackem pal, had some cracking footy chats on the chair lifts, he reckons that O'Neil hasn't been there much and rumours are his wife is sick again.

one of thier best hopes for points was Pulis doing his mate a favour- oops.