sunderland

JH

Sunderland chairman Ellis Short said: "Paolo is hugely enthused by the challenge that lies ahead of him. He is passionate, driven and raring to get started.

"The sole focus of everyone for the next seven games will be to ensure we gain enough points to maintain our top flight status.  I think that the chances of that are greatly increased with Paolo joining us.

"Our fans have shown tremendous patience and understanding this season. They have continued to back the team in huge numbers, both home and away and that is something that continues to inspire all of us in our drive to give them the successful club they deserve. That remains our primary aim."

lol

Guest Open_C

Miliband D is top bloke.

I like to think he's quit politics and fucked off to the other side of the planet because he knew this was coming off :lol:  But to have the principles to make the decision (and the principles to say that's why he's made the decision) is good, aye.

I've never seen so many morons on a single forum, and I've seen a lot of other football forums too, christ almighty.

also http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=14770951&postcount=10 :lol:

tbh im going to enjoy the fact SRS is dead against this, should make for some comical viewing for a while.  :lol:

Miliband D is top bloke.

I like to think he's quit politics and fucked off to the other side of the planet because he knew this was coming off :lol:  But to have the principles to make the decision (and the principles to say that's why he's made the decision) is good, aye.

Could have stayed on in some capacity, despite going stateside. Fair play to him, I say.

Loads of them on RTG slating Milliband for kicking up a fuss about employing a fascist by saying he doesn't have a leg to stand on because he's a war criminal  :lol:  :lol:

From war criminal to Adolf Jr. Just feels like a side step to me.