sunderland

JH

Guardian:

During his first season the Wiltshire club were promoted from League Two and they are now in strong contention to win a second successive promotion after thriving in League One, despite operating within severe financial restrictions, including a ban on transfers. Di Canio is revered by many at the County Ground, where he is credited with transforming Swindon beyond recognition

Of course they ignore the substantial transfer funds (for that level) which Di Canio was allowed to operate with.

Good appointment. Would have had him here.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/TheCuteWoofer/Animated/Tumbleweed.gif

Not on a wind-up. Think there is a decent chance he will keep them up.

Based on?

His managerial record and personality, mostly.

A League One fascist and coward?

Take away facist and 'and' from that sentence and that is basically what our present manager is.

Desperate. It's sad when some of our own fans are so desperate to moan about our manager they can't laugh at our rivals obviously horrendous decision and exaggerate our managers failings.

Really does feel like the way the Mackems take more enjoyment from us doing badly than them doing well. Get a grip ffs!

That seriously doesn't compute man :lol: That second sentence is basically what you are doing though :lol: So confused. Instead of recognizing that we are doing badly you are taking more enjoyment from them doing badly...

:p

The mackems make a complete joke of an appointment, an appointment that leads to a member of their board stepping down and fans cutting up their season tickets. Your first two posts on it -

Based on?

Take away facist and 'and' from that sentence and that is basically what our present manager is.

Can't believe some are having a laugh at the Sunderland thread while we are stuck with this guy...

It's pathetic tbh. You can't even bring yourself to laugh at the mackems because you are so entrenched in slagging off our manager :lol:  :jesuswept:

Based on?

Desperate. It's sad when some of our own fans are so desperate to moan about our manager they can't laugh at our rivals obviously horrendous decision and exaggerate our managers failings.

Really does feel like the way the Mackems take more enjoyment from us doing badly than them doing well. Get a grip ffs!

That seriously doesn't compute man :lol: That second sentence is basically what you are doing though :lol: So confused. Instead of recognizing that we are doing badly you are taking more enjoyment from them doing badly...

:p

The mackems make a complete joke of an appointment, an appointment that leads to a member of their board stepping down and fans cutting up their season tickets. Your first two posts on it -

Based on?

Can't believe some are having a laugh at the Sunderland thread while we are stuck with this guy...

It's pathetic tbh. You can't even bring yourself to laugh at the mackems because you are so entrenched in slagging off our manager :lol:  :jesuswept:

:thup:

TBF I did laugh quite a lot about Miliband and so on, I just realized fast enough that we are in as deep of a trouble as them. I get your point, but I'm starting to get seriously worried about our season..

Feli, there are other threads to be (rightly) worried about our season, this one is here to cheer us up a little. Sit back and enjoy :)

Fair enough. At least I wouldn't have him here...Barnes. :lol:

Have to say that - all joking about fascist related antics aside - the 2.5 year contract says more about where Ellis Short is thinking they'll be this time next year than anything else.

Managerial record  -Got a league 2 club who should have been promoted, promoted.

Personality - A mental, fascist f***er who fell out with and assaulted his own players.

You've got a point there, I reckon a champions league push is on the cards  :frantic:  :sad:

I could name someone who couldn't do that.

Managerial record  -Got a league 2 club who should have been promoted, promoted.

Personality - A mental, fascist f***er who fell out with and assaulted his own players.

You've got a point there, I reckon a champions league push is on the cards  :frantic:  :sad:

me? you? cajun?

Gary, it's Gary isn't it? LOL!