sunderland

JH

Noticed a funny comment from Colin Murray last night on MOTD2, at the lead in to the Sunderland highlights.

Talked about [Di Canio] being nervous the night before his first game, and 'getting ready in the dark'.... neither Hansen or Kilbane reacted, so I think it went right owa their heads.

Is this what they've been reduced to, our songbook is better than yours? :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Oooh one song, put our songbook up against yours and you will see how we leave yous for dead.'

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=772979&page=4#ixzz2PumCEoa1

The derby has turned into the X Factor :anguish:

At least we have an advantage with one of our players being sucked off by a judge. Fuck you Sunderland!

Louis Walsh is sucking of Williamson right?

Guest ItalianMagpie

Have we really played more European matches at the Stadium of Light than they have ?

Amazing.

What?

Have we really played more European matches at the Stadium of Light than they have ?

Amazing.

What?

we have played a european game at the stadium of light (benfica) whereas the mackems haven't played a euro game at their stadium of light.

Is this what they've been reduced to, our songbook is better than yours? :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Oooh one song, put our songbook up against yours and you will see how we leave yous for dead.'

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=772979&page=4#ixzz2PumCEoa1

Fifteen point season at your place, your SWC/South Stand equivalent to us: "Going down, going down, going down". Us immediately after: "So are we, so are we, so are we". That was canny witty and I've never heard anybody else use it, shut your lot right up anarl - they didn't know what to do or say back. 

And aye, I'm aware you didn't go down and we did, but it was funny at the time to see your lads stood there looking puzzled as fuck

To be fair i'm still 'puzzled as f*ck' that anyone could be so mind-numbingly stupid to do this, and to be proud of it 8 years later.

'Puzzled' must be the new 'Rattled'.