Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flights booked.

Getting into Faro 11pm on Tuesday 2nd.

Fly out of Faro Friday 5th at 10.30pm.

where is that flying from and how much were the flights?

East midlands, £105 return.

Flights booked.

thats good but i am not sure i can do tuesday to friday/sat am.

Flights booked.

thats good but i am not sure i can do tuesday to friday/sat am.

I'm going to have to go to work on the Tuesday, will leave at 3pm and drive straight to East mids airport.

Not booked any of the the hotels yet.

Guest Pereira

Hey,

one more Benfica supporter here.

First of all, let me say that it is a real pleasure to play with you for europa league.

I hope Benfica wins because we need (and deserve) an europe competition.

I'm looking for flights and hostels. My plan is to get in Newcaste Wed and leave Friday to Ediburgh.

Do you have any hostel recommendation? And more important, where are the best places to eat :D ?

Hey,

First of all, let me say that it is a real pleasure to play with you for europa league.

I'm looking for flights and hostels. My plan is to get in Newcaste Wed and leave Friday to Ediburgh.

Do you have any hostel recommendation? And more important, where are the best places to eat :D ?

theres a few hostels and cheaper end hotels but be craeful, it's a thin line between ok and in with the tramps.

food wise, stowell street is good value (chinese), a few pubs will offer decent enough food if on a budget and the general chat section has a "newcastle resteraunt" thread if you want to spend a little more.

Guest Pereira

been pissing about on the internet for 2 hours and still not decided on a hotel

Greg, what are you looking for? Cheap, medium, expensive? How many days will you be in Lisbon?

Guest Pereira

Hey,

theres a few hostels and cheaper end hotels but be craeful, it's a thin line between ok and in with the tramps.

food wise, stowell street is good value (chinese), a few pubs will offer decent enough food if on a budget and the general chat section has a "newcastle resteraunt" thread if you want to spend a little more.

Perfect, i'm just waiting that Benfica starts to sell the tickets, and as soon as i have it i'll start looking for the accomodation.

Greg, what are you looking for? Cheap, medium, expensive? How many days will you be in Lisbon?

medium, 2 nights, 3rd and 4th April.

I need two rooms, for 3 people.

Guest Pereira

See the following links

http://www.booking.com/hotel/pt/vip.en-gb.html?sid=b0e771af05fd2a2ba94625609f358d7d;dcid=1;checkin=2013-04-03;checkout=2013-04-05;srfid=8fe9f6adee9e673c3adbb62d97d6782233f4b87fX1

http://www.booking.com/hotel/pt/sanalisboahotel.en-gb.html?sid=b0e771af05fd2a2ba94625609f358d7d;dcid=1;checkin=2013-04-03;checkout=2013-04-05;srfid=e65f99331ade2fed70d0672dda257ac75b0992afX2

They are right in the Lisboa city center, with subway lines right away and they are not expensive at all.

But if you have a smaller budget consider the hostels. Lisboa have some of the best hostels in the world and most of them are near Bairro Alto, if you want bars, music and animation, that is the place to be :)

Perfect, i'm just waiting that Benfica starts to sell the tickets, and as soon as i have it i'll start looking for the accomodation.

When you do get your tickets look at a few hotels and post them on here and I'm sure people will help you decide but it will be important to tell people what you're looking for.  Do you want something cheap, in town, quiet or busy?  Do you want to be able to walk into town and to the ground or do you want something away from town?

We have the Metro so you can stay miles away and still get into town easily and quickly.

It's a pity that our ground isn't bigger, if it was you could have taken in our league game on the Sunday and you would have been able to experience two totally different atmospheres.  The atmosphere should be friendly against you lot as we are reasonably welcoming to away supporters who aren’t arse holes.  On the Sunday it will be pure unashamed hatred and that will be the case for most of the day, if not the whole weekend.

Rent an apartment. Can get a decent one for £50p/n city centre. Loads on AirBnb & TripAdvisor.

Hey,

http://www.euro-hostels.co.uk/newcastle?gclid=CIDwjLjmjbYCFUTItAodNE0AFg Right next door to FYEO (lap dancing club).

Hey,

Is it just you or are you part of a large group?... If you're stuck I'll put you up...

Just ordered 4 for the Platinum club seeing as we're taking the missus' this time, didn't want our usual seats so had to wait till today.

Got in early this time, think we'll see a sell out. :smug:

On the Sunday it will be pure unashamed hatred and that will be the case for most of the day, if not the whole weekend.

:lol:

Love this sentence, so true.

The same thing happens here, so we know what you're talking about.

Some years ago, in a Porto x Benfica, some pigs caught a friend of mine and hit him with sticks and all, the poor lad was beaten so bad that he pissed himself. fucking animals