Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did Demba Ba go up for a medal?

He got one, he looked most surprised

It'll get to the stage where as soon as our departing player signs the contract with another club, he'll be presented with a trophy. May as well get it out the way first.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the past few days haven't been the greatest for Benfica fans.

Talk about tough breaks. 2 injury time defeats in their 2 most important games in ages.

How's Jotenko? I just came to check if he's alright.

In shock. Feel like crying but I can't.

Benfica has its place in history. That's it.

My old football coach in high school is a Benfica supporter, his folks grew up there and supported them and he was born here when they immigrated over here. I've sent him an email giving him my best.

I feel for you jotenko man. Normally I wouldn't care as much - but you're class on this board and somehow feel like you're one of us at times. (due to your sheer madness)

Went to bed with 5 minutes to go in this match last night, had an early start so couldn't face extra time.

Gutted to see the result this morning - fucking Chelsea man, winning a tournament they didn't want to be in with a manager they hate, a racist captain lifting the trophy and a team bought with money they didn't earn. Basically everything that's wrong with the game today. Cunts.

Guest icemanblue

Gutted once again :(

They should ban the 92 minute from football

:lol: We'd have been relegated without it.

Benfica fans, you're good lads, but, this is not the place for sympathy.

Chelsea fans were shite after the match, just another (consolation) trophy for them, atmosphere in the bar full of Chelsea fans after the match was akin to Madisons after Newcastle win a match.