Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Phil K

Looking at the potential teams Liverpool can get makes me even more p*ssed off

Remember - Liverpool fans and team are "entitled" at least they think so. Problem is, the British media think so too - who knows ? Maybe UEFA too....

Looking at the potential teams Liverpool can get makes me even more p*ssed off

Remember - Liverpool fans and team are "entitled" at least they think so. Problem is, the British media think so too - who knows ? Maybe UEFA too....

:yao:

Think we could beat them Anzhi to be honest. :dontknow: It would be far from a forgone conclusion anyway, spunking loads of money on decent players doesn't make a good team.

Tbf they have bought a few high profile players but the team as a whole isn't that great, i just don't want us having a trip to russia in between difficult league games tbh lol.

Would rather we avoid them just for those reasons.

So missed those European draws!!

The CL draw has been made, the EL draw hasn't but we have been placed into a pot which is supposed to make the draw smaller. In that pot it is possible that we could face Anzi and thats a tie we would ideally could do without so at the moment we are all on depressed worst case scenario suicide watch mode.