Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A lass from P&O rang me yesterday to helpfully point out that I hadn't booked a coach transfer from Zeebrugge to Brugge when booking the ferry.  This probably makes me a numbnuts for missing this and not booking in the first place, but just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else has not done this and requires the transfer.  I hadn't got as far as looking in to getting from the ferry to the city centre, and back, and I must've missed the option of booking the transfer in all the excitement of booking the ferry.

Just in case anyone needs it, the telephone number is 08716 646464.  You'll need to quote your booking reference and have a credit/debit card handy, but it only take two minutes.

A lass from P&O rang me yesterday to helpfully point out that I hadn't booked a coach transfer from Zeebrugge to Brugge when booking the ferry.  This probably makes me a numbnuts for missing this and not booking in the first place, but just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else has not done this and requires the transfer.  I hadn't got as far as looking in to getting from the ferry to the city centre, and back, and I must've missed the option of booking the transfer in all the excitement of booking the ferry.

Just in case anyone needs it, the telephone number is 08716 646464.  You'll need to quote your booking reference and have a credit/debit card handy, but it only take two minutes.

it's 4Euros on the rattler and takes 15 minutes

Where is everyone staying in Bordeaux? I'm right in the city centre and the ground seems to be an absolute treck. Anyone know of trains/trams/buses that will run you up to the ground?

There's a tram that goes to the Stadium. 20 minute journey iirc.

Thats champion if so like. Be spending the day in Victoire all day then a tram upto the ground

News to me, we'll be lucky to make it to London on the megabus.

:jones: :jones: :jones: :jones: :jones:

Maritimo's ground has to pass a uefa inspection. Nice of the club to keep people informed as always.

If you translate the thing on their website it says the inspection was yesterday and they've been told they need to do some work regarding a generator but are confident they will have done this in time for our game to go ahead as planned.

nothing at all wrong with 300 miles on a megabus is there??

It's awful man, unless your pissed with a bunch of mates during the day time and it ain't full of people. The night bus is rammed man :yao:

RE the Bordeaux home game:

http://i.imgur.com/7L42I.png

I thought adult tickets were £15? £10 in normal areas is a great price imo.

Not coming up as that on mine.

Think I might sit toward the singing corner for this one. Vary it up.