Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Count me in too :frantic:

It would be awesome to get Elfsborg. Relatively close (it is a long country...) and cool to meet some country men, with media and all.

I´m not bothered to check my self. But are there any norwigen teams left that we can meet?

It would be awesome to get Elfsborg. Relatively close (it is a long country...) and cool to meet some country men, with media and all.

I´m not bothered to check my self. But are there any norwigen teams left that we can meet?

Rosenborg, Aalesund, Tromsø and potentially Molde.

:thup:

Will be quite close for me too. Almost closer.

Well im definitely coming over for Ikon's if thats our draw :lol:

Saunalenkki and beers!  :lol:

That sounded a bit gay though  :lol:

Went to Lilleström a few years ago, Emre was good in that game.

Hahaa, sounds like a plan!

I think its also possible that we'll get HJK from Helsinki (won 7-0 today in the 2nd round of CL qualification). If that was the case the beers would obviously be on me  O0 (one each, bring the rest yourself)

Helsinki is very nice, just traveled through the city though, Have some relatives on my mothers side who live in Hyvinkää (spelling?)

Good spelling. Nice place, have quite a few friends there.

Helsinki is very nice, just traveled through the city though, Have some relatives on my mothers side who live in Hyvinkää (spelling?)

My mom told me about the shooting that was, apparently my cousin's daughter was there when it happened, had to seek cover.

My mom told me about the shooting that was, apparently my cousin's daughter was there when it happened, had to seek cover.

Yeah same with a friend. Horrible stuff.

:thup:

Will be quite close for me too. Almost closer.

Shame Stabæk went out, literally just five minutes down the road.

Aye so Twente and Rosenborg, two teams today who have a higher coefficient than us both got home draws to wanky sides (Finnish and Kazakh teams). Be nice if those two could get dumped out now (Sorry Kaiz) as it will make us more safe on the seeding process situation, with another round of potential upsets still to come. Basically we want lots of upsets in this comp but as few as possible in the Champions league.

Aye so Twente and Rosenborg, two teams today who have a higher coefficient than us both got home draws to wanky sides (Finnish and Kazakh teams). Be nice if those two could get dumped out now (Sorry Kaiz) as it will make us more safe on the seeding process situation, with another round of potential upsets still to come. Basically we want lots of upsets in this comp but as few as possible in the Champions league.

Don't reckon it's even worth thinking about until after the first legs of the next round of both, whatever will be will be and all that.

EDIT: I know it's good to hypothesise though and I've convinced myself we'll get Anzhi. Difficult and a fuck on if you're going.

Aye. Even if we are seeded we could still be unlucky and pull Feyernoord/Anzhi/Bursaspor/somebody. Tbh we should be able to beat all the teams on both sides of the seeding line, but you want it to be as easy as poss.

I can't believe Feyenoord's coeff is so wank like, they been out as long as us?

If we get a Swedish team Ill go fucking mental, and in a bad way. Will probably leave for Aussieland for 3 weeks between 10th and 31st of August am I right next round games are in between these dates?

If we get a Swedish team Ill go fucking mental, and in a bad way. Will probably leave for Aussieland for 3 weeks between 10th and 31st of August am I right next round games are in between these dates?

Yup. 2nd leg is just before the end of the month.