Summer Transfer Window Predictions

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Douglas, Cissokho, Corgnet, Alain Traore, someone like Rodallega to come in.

Expect quite a few departures- Harper, Forster, Kadar, Simpson, Coloccini, Tiote, Guthrie and Best to go.

Probably a few more incomings but some relative unknowns of whom we have not been linked yet.

Gonna give this a go anyway, even if it's too early:

OUT: Ba, Best, Simpson, Perch, Lovenkrands (as well as Smith, Harper, Xisco and Ranger which we wouldn't notice)

IN: Mbiwa/Douglas, Clyne, Carroll, Cissokho, Barnetta, Some Foreign Striker

Guest sicko2ndbest

I didn't include xisco as he has one year left and will probably struggle to get a team after the loan runs out this time

We are only a left back away from a starting 11 that is good enough for .top 6 IMO

Krul

Santon Tayl Colo LB

HBA cab Tiote marveux/jonas

Cisse ba

Guest sicko2ndbest

Im not sure Ba will leave yet, i think the "bigger" teams in the league will want to see him have a full season at one club before putting in a bid.

Won't he have had a full season with us?

We need to sort that clause out asap

I resisted as long as I could.

Out: Smith, Lovenkrands, Xisco, Best, Simpson, Gosling, Ben Arfa (just to be controversial).

In:

Clyne: Free

Hoilett: Free

Douglas: Free

Zaha: 6.75m

Some Random Keeper

Another random central midfielder

Think Ba will resign, although I could be wrong. Also think Tiote hasn't shone as brightly as last season and will stick around.

Probably something like:

In: Yanga-M'Biwa, Barnetta (free), Diame (free), probably some striker from the Championship like Jay Rodriguez or similar, some young french left back plus one or two kids for the future.

Out: Tiote (for crazy money), The out of contract players (including Guthrie?)

Profit again!

A full-back (left or right)

A centre back

A winger

A young-ish striker as competition to the Dembas and Lovenkrands replacement.

Are top of the list for me plus anybody needed to replace exits (whether big sales or squad players given the boot). A few 18-22 year old players to pad out the squad and I'd like to see a nice intake of players at reserve/youth level too.

I think the chances are we'll see one big sale and a minimal net spend, but overall we'll get another window that will progress the side at first XI and squad level.

Douglas or Vertonghen to replace Colo who will sign for Liverpool

They have probably the most settled CB pairing in the league, plus a veteran/legend backup and an up and coming player they spent big money on. I don't think that's where they'll be strengthening in the summer.

Edit: and Kelly can play there too.

Out: Smith, Lovenkrands, Xisco, Best, Simpson, Gosling, Ben Arfa (just to be controversial).

In:

Some Random Keeper

Think Ba will resign, although I could be wrong. Also think Tiote hasn't shone as brightly as last season and will stick around.

:banghead:

Don't know how many times I have to correct people with regards to this. FC Twente have a one sided clause to extend his contract by one more season, which they will almost certainly use, considering it will mean they can get a fee for him.

Fuck the fuck off :lol: :lol:

This is a football forum and everyone can have an opinion and all that bollocks, but we've just spent the first half of the season hearing about an exodus of our core team to pastures anew in January, and not three full days after has January ended and one of our own is already looking ahead to who will leave in the next fucking window? Gimme a break, man. :laugh:

In:

Some Random Keeper

Don't know how many times I have to correct people with regards to this. FC Twente have a one sided clause to extend his contract by one more season, which they will almost certainly use, considering it will mean they can get a fee for him.

Hoilett won't be free either, they'll get a significant compensation fee. Upwards of £6 or 7 million apparently.

Clyne will be compo too but significantly less. I've got a feeling we'll definitely sign him.

In:

Some Random Keeper

Hoilett won't be free either, they'll get a significant compensation fee. Upwards of £6 or 7 million apparently.

Clyne will be compo too but significantly less. I've got a feeling we'll definitely sign him.

What makes you think we'll definitely get Clyne? Man U are reportedly very interested and I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of competition for his signature.