Tottenham 5 - 0 Newcastle United - 11/02/12 - post-bumrape discussion from p43

Dave

Christ, you'd think it was Messi.

Compared to the shower of s*** constantly being played before him he's Messi, Pele, Eusabio and Beardsley all wrapped up in one player.

He didn't look like that in the last few games he played somehow. Becoming the the most overrated player of all time on here.

Yet he was better than the ones infront of him on his worst day.

I'm gonna stop talking about the negative things (our play) and start talking about how good some of the spurs players actually are.

We may be in the top 6, but we can only dream of attracting some players like Modric and Adebayor.

Modric maybe, Adebayor no.

He's tearing us a new one, like him or not. Aren't you watching?

I am watching, just don't think he's a level up from Ba (and possibly Cisse, too early to call).

He's been poor for about 7 or 8 games, but before that he was easily one of the best strikers in the league.

So was Ba.

I'm gonna stop talking about the negative things (our play) and start talking about how good some of the spurs players actually are.

We may be in the top 6, but we can only dream of attracting some players like Modric and Adebayor.

I am watching, just don't think he's a level up from Ba (and possibly Cisse, too early to call).

He's been poor for about 7 or 8 games, but before that he was easily one of the best strikers in the league.

And Ba wasn't?

Compared to the shower of shit constantly being played before him he's Messi, Pele, Eusabio and Beardsley all wrapped up in one player.

He didn't look like that in the last few games he played somehow. Becoming the the most overrated player of all time on here.

Better than Obertan, Ryan Taylor, Guthrie, Ferguson, Shola, Perch = good enough for me.

Compared to the shower of s*** constantly being played before him he's Messi, Pele, Eusabio and Beardsley all wrapped up in one player.

Ridiculous. Have you noticed the list of players that's been picked ahead of him this year? :lol:

Ba is better than Adebayor. Lets not let one game get in the way of that fact.

Where did I actually say that?

I said players like that would never come here. Let's not forget, Ba came because everyone else was rejecting him because of his injury history.

We're years behind Spurs, however you want to dress it up.

Ba is better than Adebayor. Lets not let one game get in the way of that fact.

Where did I actually say that?

I said players like that would never come here. Let's not forget, Ba came because everyone else was rejecting him because of his injury history.

We're years behind Spurs, however you want to dress it up.

We are years behind, but let's not forget we where a championship team two years ago.