Newcastle United 2 - 2 Wolves - 25/02/12 - post-match reaction from page 34

Nate

Just so thankful we've got a fantastic pair of strikers.  They've done really well with the absolute shit they've been given.

So clear we have no threat on the right side, so everything goes to the left and gets rather easily broken down.  Would be incredible if we had a right side at all.  Raylor and Simpson are both poor.

Usually, I'm very concerned about performances.

Not today. Fact is, goals change games. If it was still 0-0 I've no doubt they'd be hanging back, and we'd be camped in their half. Wolves are expending a lot of energy in possession. We're playing on the break. Not worried.

Usually, I'm very concerned about performances.

Not today. Fact is, goals change games. If it was still 0-0 I've no doubt they'd be hanging back, and we'd be camped in their half. Wolves are expending a lot of energy in possession. We're playing on the break. Not worried.

Exactly.

We're not playing that badly. Yes they have a lot of possession but most of it is passing along their backline because they can't find a way to penetrate our defence.

To sum it up, there's no point in being great at foreplay if you go limp as soon as you go in. All they are doing is foreplay.