Newcastle United 2 - 2 Wolves - 25/02/12 - post-match reaction from page 34

Nate

Description of the goals anyone?

How we doing generally n all?

Gracias.

Goals, both early. First Tiote shot deflected into Cisse's path, steered home with outstretched boot. Good build up play before hand. Second, Gutierrez right-foot rocket just outside the box.

Play: Nervous, not a lot of possession. Some good chances for Wolves, couple more half chances for us. Still look hungry and dangerous.

Description of the goals anyone?

How we doing generally n all?

Gracias.

Cisse guided a deflected shot into the net.

Jonas scored a feckin' screamer, outside the box to top left corner-ish.

Playing pretty shite otherwise.

Cheers fella. :jonas: always scores when I'm not there like the class little blighter.

Mind numbing stuff

Typical Pardew performance in that we sit rigid and pump the ball long a lot but rely on consistent pieces of magic from our forward players

For all the Sunderland great run under O'Neill it looks like the difference will be back to 12 points after today.. :lol:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club%20Home/2009/6/1/1243879895348/Steve-Bruce-Sunderland-001.jpg

Victory!!!

Mind numbing stuff

Typical Pardew performance in that we sit rigid and pump the ball long a lot but rely on consistent pieces of magic from our forward players

It works against poor sides because the quality players in our team will always be the difference, no matter what style or lack of it we play.

We are comfortable. I'd rather we be comfortable with the ball than comfortable simply defending but it's till comfortable.

I'm not one for the Barfa hype but we i'd prefer us to go back onto the front foot. We could get another goal or two and kill the game. As it stands, if they can score a goal I would ge very nervous. Although that hasn't been in our nature this season when we have played like this so far.

to any decent side we'd be a few goals down imo

Disagree we're not out of second gear yet, if we had to get a goal we would have created more chances but at the moment we're just happy to keep the ball or let them keep the ball because they're not doing anything with it.

God we are boring sometimes. Despite occasionally scoring great goals. The annoying thing today is that every time we go forward we look like scoring so we should be all over them but we're just letting them have the ball now because we know they're shit.