NUFC press conference - new contracts galore!

Guest sicko2ndbest

BTW Ba will be difficult to tie down

His knee situation makes it almost impossible to offer a high earning long term deal

what you have to do is negotiate the best deal that puts other clubs off because of this risk.

what you have to do is not have a transfer release clause.  :smug:

"These are two fantastic deals for the Club and we are all absolutely delighted.

"To secure new contracts for Fabricio and Tim, two pivotal players at the Club, is terrific news for all concerned, not just ahead of the derby but for the long-term future of the Club.

"It underlines the importance that we as a Club place on building and retaining top class talent, and it demonstrates the intent of Newcastle United to be major players in the Premier League.

"I would also like to place on record my thanks to Mike and Derek for their hard work and continued financial backing in ensuring these deals were completed.

"We now turn our attentions to tomorrow's big game, boosted by this news - which I hope gives our incredible fans a huge lift too - and with the confidence to really make this a season to remember."

"These are two fantastic deals for the Club and we are all absolutely delighted.

"To secure new contracts for Fabricio and Tim, two pivotal players at the Club, is terrific news for all concerned, not just ahead of the derby but for the long-term future of the Club.

"It underlines the importance that we as a Club place on building and retaining top class talent, and it demonstrates the intent of Newcastle United to be major players in the Premier League.

"I would also like to place on record my thanks to Mike and Derek for their hard work and continued financial backing in ensuring these deals were completed.

"We now turn our attentions to tomorrow's big game, boosted by this news - which I hope gives our incredible fans a huge lift too - and with the confidence to really make this a season to remember."

:lol: PR cliche bingo.

Sunderland fans is fuming i guess.

We use dirty tricks  :laugh2:    :cool:

RTG has gone crazy- about a dozen threads saying not bothered. :lol: :lol:

Its beautiful  :D

Lets f***ing wipe the floor with them tomorrow  :smug:

mackems kicking off...just had one saying :

"They're bangin on bout 2 contract extensions like its 2 New signings who's bothered, trying 2 hog the limelight before the match" ..... little man syndrome? :lol:

"Be gutted it wasn't ba personally if I was Newcastle fan "

"See Pardews face there, he knows this is just a media stunt to give a boost before the derby haha "

"Newcastle have made a mountain out of a mole hill"

"Krul still be away IMO "

bitterness much

Brilliant news, getting two of our best performers tied down for a number of years and rewarding them for thier excellent work.

If we can get Ba's release clause out of his contract then we can look forward to a summer transfer window where we just supplement what we have and replace what is released.