Newcastle 1 - 1 Sunderland - 04/03/12 - post-match reaction from page 42

Beren

Pardew set us off on the wrong foot. Picked a conservative team and had us playing a tight game and it bit us on the arse.

Second half, the shackles came off, he got the subs right, and we were a completely different prospect. Even before the sending off we were still battering them.

Disappointed not to have picked up 3 points on the back of the second half performance alone.

Guest palnese

Ba said he changed his mind as he took the penalty.

Schoolboy...

Yep. Never ever, ever change your mind in the run up.

I think there's more of a problem with what Tiote and Cabaye are being told to do, and with their options out wide, than simply with their ability to play together.

I bet Krul could throw it forty yards to a wide player too, if Pardew told him too.

That's the crux. Pardew is telling the players to lump it. How often does Krul kick or throw it short?

Based on pure footballing ability Tiote and Cabaye could be one of the best midfield pairings in the Premiership, and with the attacking options we have in Ben Arfa, Jonas and the two Dembas we should be ripping the arses out of the likes of Wolves and the scum.

Pardew set us off on the wrong foot. Picked a conservative team and had us playing a tight game and it bit us on the arse.

Second half, the shackles came off, he got the subs right, and we were a completely different prospect. Even before the sending off we were still battering them.

Disappointed not to have picked up 3 points on the back of the second half performance alone.

he doesnt know what he's doing, if he wanted to pick a conservative side he should have put 5 man in midfield,

instead he just put a team out that did well against man utd, therefore it must do well against everyone else,

thats schoolboy mentality and amature management

he doesnt know what he's doing, if he wanted to pick a conservative side he should have put 5 man in midfield,

instead he just put a team out that did well against man utd, therefore it must do well against everyone else,

thats schoolboy mentality and amature management

Apparently he thought we played well against Wolves but needed a few "tweaks" here and there. I wonder what goes on in his head at times.

they reduced it to a brawl in the first half. we made it a football game in the second half

Hold on. I thought we reduced it to a brawl first half? They were actually playing football.

Pardew got the substitutions wrong again, should have taken off Simpson, switched Santon onto the right. Well it obvious O'Neill is a better manager, got his tactics right even though they were down to ten men. 

We were having a day when nowt was going our way.

They looked nailed on for the 3 pts via a very fortunate penalty.

We score at the death to deny them the victory.

I'll settle for that.

And Chris Waddle is a cunt.