Newcastle United 2 - 0 Liverpool - 01/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

As he went to go round Krul he toe poked the ball with his left foot, don't know if it was on purpose or not as he'd already taken a touch with his right, but it looked like he knocked it too far ahead of himself so he dived.

The way some people were talking before the match was as if gerrard was guaranteed another 'world class' performance against us, but aye you are right he was pretty much anonymous throughout...

I didn't see the game live and only saw MOTD2. We were very lucky it seems. Liverpool seemed to play very well  :cheesy:

MOTD2 was a disgrace. It made it look like they were camped in our penalty area and we broke twice and scored 2 goals.

Wish St James' could be like that all the time, the number of players and teams that have simply crumbled under crowd pressure in the last couple of years is amazing.

It is a lot more difficult to get worked up about Bolton at home though.

Wish St James' could be like that all the time, the number of players and teams that have simply crumbled under crowd pressure in the last couple of years is amazing.

It is a lot more difficult to get worked up about Bolton at home though.

aye :smug:

arsenal being the highlight for me, there was something different then....it was just pure noise and you could see their whole team collectively empty their arse

Guest neesy111

I think Carroll went for the juggler to get Krul sent off and a pen, taking tips of Suarez I see.