Swansea vs Newcastle United - 06/04/12 @ 4:30pm (live on Sky)

Beren

Guest andrew

Gosling to start, hopefully.

no, obviously not. Should be Jonas in midfield and allow Santon or raylor back into full back.

no, obviously not. Should be Jonas in midfield and allow Santon or raylor back into full back.

Obviously based on what? If Jonas is to continue in defence I'd like to see Gosling get his chance.

Obviously based on what? If Jonas is to continue in defence I'd like to see Gosling get his chance.

Do you rate Gosling at all?

He's good enough to play during an injury crisis, yeah.

Guest andrew

Jonas has played well in a midfield three before and is not a full back, would make sense to put him in a more comfortable position imo. If Jonas is kept at full back then I would also like to see Gosling played (can't think who else we have mind :laugh: )

He's good enough to play during an injury crisis, yeah.

I'd try and give him a run out, but I wouldn't start him in this match.