Swansea vs Newcastle United - 06/04/12 @ 4:30pm (live on Sky)

Beren

We've got every chance of finishing above Chelsea imo, purely for the fact that they're still in 3 competitions.

Yep. Read yesterday that if they qualify tonight, they'll have to play 11 games in 40 days.

If all fit, it will be the same again. I have seen there last two games and they don't like to be pressured wehn on the ball. Something we did against them at St James.

Got a very good feeling about this.

1-2

Williamson looks like he's just coming into some form, imo.

Plus he'd be coming up against Danny Graham, who's quite slow anyway.

You havent seen him closing down the keeper etc then?

Kid at work reckons Danny Graham, Leroy Lita and someone else who's name escapes me are often mortal drunk and acting like pricks in a pub in Felling where Graham knows the landlord.

Imagine us winning here and then playing Stoke, Bolton (@ home) and then Wigan away.

With the way we have been playing those should be 12 p. might be getting ahead of myself but Champions League is realistic right now. Imagine winning 7 straight and then going to a tired Chelsea side at Stamford Bridge.

Fuck we are living in  a  dream world right now.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

12 point points in the next four games and 3 points and a draw or two from any match after that and then we are indeed in with a mighty shout of finishing fourth imo.

Spoke to the box office on the phone earlier today.

She confirmed we have sold approx 2,000 tickets for the away end, canny good considering it's a good Friday, and live on Sky Sports.

Looking forward to the trip, hope it's a decent game.

12 point points in the next four games and 3 points and a draw or two from any match after that and then we are indeed in with a mighty shout of finishing fourth imo.

You don't say? :lol:

Would've thought Tav's been recalled due to Guthrie's injury. Jonás will have to play midfield due to his absence, thus leaving us with one less option at full back

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

You don't say? :lol:

Ah I was just dreaming of it and wrote it down  :sleepy2:. Leave me alone and let me dream :D. Win all 7 and we're NEARLY in a with a outside shot of winning the league ;D

get after these the way we did west brom. don't fall for the hype about them, yes they do play a decent style of football but they aren't barce, thay are nothing to be afraid of, merely the latest thing for the media to have a buzz about to prove they aren't infatuated with the "big 5". (they've done similar with bolto,wigan and fulham in the past,building up mid table teams)

Would've thought Tav's been recalled due to Guthrie's injury. Jonás will have to play midfield due to his absence, thus leaving us with one less option at full back

Hope you're right, didn't think of it like that.

Still got Santon, Raylor, Simpson and soon Perch though, all of whom have played in both fullback positions. Seems strange to bring a young kid back just to be on the bench for one or two games, especially considering the risks we've taken elsewhere.

Still got Santon, Raylor, Simpson and soon Perch though, all of whom have played in both fullback positions. Seems strange to bring a young kid back just to be on the bench for one or two games, especially considering the risks we've taken elsewhere.

Probably see him as cover for CB too, especially with us having two games in a short space of time.