Swansea City 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 06/04/12 - post-match reaction from pg 39

Dave

Swansea are on the ball like f***ing lightning, though. Still a lot to admire in their play, tbf.

Their philosophy is spot on, they just don't have the cutting edge needed to make it fully worthwhile.

That's what I meant.  Give Rogers our front line and I'd be bloody terrified of them.

f***ing hell, let Gosling have a proper run in the team before judging him. Barfa should be proof enough of the importance of that.

French International though

Who broke his leg.

Much as Gosling had long-term injury.

It takes time: game time.

I'm not saying he's Ben Arfa cause he's not, but he's better than he's playing at the moment.

Thats why i posted that he should go out on loan

off him on loan him to everton

:troll:

Swansea are on the ball like fucking lightning, though. Still a lot to admire in their play, tbf.

Their philosophy is spot on, they just don't have the cutting edge needed to make it fully worthwhile.

Their players much faster than ours, certainly over 2-3 yards. Makes a massive difference in retaining possession.

f***ing hell, let Gosling have a proper run in the team before judging him. Barfa should be proof enough of the importance of that.

French International though

Who broke his leg.

Much as Gosling had long-term injury.

It takes time: game time.

I'm not saying he's Ben Arfa cause he's not, but he's better than he's playing at the moment.

Thats why i posted that he should go out on loan

off him on loan him to everton

:troll:

Ultimate troll :lol:

I think that if Swansea had better strikers they'd put much less importance in keeping the ball though. They pass and pass and pass because they have nothing else to do. Stick Cisse in their team and they'd score more but wouldn't get as much credit for keeping the ball [/in my opinion]

The problem for ben arfa is when he doesn't do something jaw dropping everyone says he's had a shit game, think he's been alright, not quite his day though.

Been fine IMO. Struggled defensively a couple of times but other than he's played okay. Still a massive danger on the attack, which if nothing else creates space for others.

They dont have a cutting edge because they spend more time passing it across thier back 4 than actually looking to score.

They use possession to stop the opposition not to kill the opposition......

Possession-based Catenaccio.